‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great watch! love eco-drive, but needs upkeep, August 19, 2007
this is a beautiful watch. its petite size is perfect for women with smaller wrists/hands. my only complaint is that the swarovski crystals do become loose after some time; i purchased mine from a local jewelry store that sells watches with a 3 year warranty and covers cleaning/replacement of the stones should they come out. -- this should definitely be considered before purchasing.
otherwise, i'm a big fan. i wear my watch almost daily and have gotten several compliments on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, January 6, 2012
This review is from: Citizen Women's EG2020-52A Eco-Drive Palidoro Swarovski Crystal Accented Watch (Watch)
This watch is very pretty, but I agree that it is smaller than it appears in the picture. Also, the picture does not make it clear what the color of the hands are; they are a very pretty blue, but when you move it, it looks black at times. I really love this watch and I'm glad I chose it. It looks very classy, very elegant, and glittery but not gaudy. This would be a great gift choice for a woman whose style is classic, polished, and elegant. A great choice for a professional woman who wears a watch with a suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, September 10, 2012
I received this watch as a gift from my mother.

For years I just kind of ignored it because I wasn't a watch person, plus I worked a warehouse job and I was terrified I'd mess it up on accident. When I switched jobs and had an office position, one where I had to look nice, I immediately pulled this watch out and set it. When I first wore it, it slid right off my hand. Luckily my dad had the right tools and was able to remove four of the links to make it fit my wrist better. I fell completely in love with it, it felt more like a nice bangle bracelet than a watch.

I lost my office job, and as a result, I went back to my warehouse job. I put this watch someplace safe and went about my business and forgot about it. Now that I am back in school, I wanted something a little better looking to wear then the ratty 6 dollar walmart watch that I purchased for work. I pulled this watch out and saw that it had stopped working. After a quick google search (Which lead me to finding out how much this watch was. Ouch! I cannot believe my mother spent that kind of money!) I learned that even though the watch was put away for years, it should still be able to recharge.

So I left it out on my deck with the crown up for about half a day. I brought it back in, put the crown down, and went about my day with errands. On my way home I checked the watch and it was running perfectly!!

See, the value of this watch isn't in it's appearance. It is in it's ability to continue functioning over and over again. I have had this watch for a good four years, and it works the same today as it did when I first got it. My research has also shown me that this watch is durable, so it isn't the end of the world to wear it at my job. Plus it is classy and light, and for a girl with tiny wrists like me, that is hard to find. Most watches I see do not go small enough to even fit me =(

Don't be too shocked by the price. It is totally worth it. This watch works perfectly for both formal and informal wear. I can rock it wearing jeans and a black tank, or wearing a pant-suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful, everyday watch, September 3, 2012
I love this watch. I lost the first one I bought 4 years previously and just had to get it again. It's small enough for my slender wrist and it's pretty enough to wear dressed up, but not too over-the-top to wear every day no matter what you're wearing. I've never had a problem with the battery life either due to the solar-powered feature. I only wish they still made these in gold/yellow because I would own both colors if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, August 28, 2012
I bought this watch at a jewelry store and paid a lot more. It is so much prettier in person. The band is the perfect size. I don't like really bold bands. The dial is gorgeous and the crystals sparkle. It looks very expensive but goes with everything. I can wear it with jeans or a dress. I looked at hundreds of watches before deciding this was the best one. It looks so good on my chubby small wrists. Its the perfect watch I have been looking for one for a long time and the picture absolutely does not do it justice. I paid $295 before tax. Amazon has a great buy. Its eco drive and never needs a battery or rewinding when the time changes. The metal stays true to color and scratch resistant. Will last for many years!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent watch - timeless fashion, July 6, 2006
E.V. (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
I got this watch as a birthday gift and I can't express how much I love it! It goes with everything - I wear it with a suit to client meetings or with jeans to a trendy club. It looks amazing. So elegant and so stylish. You just cant go wrong with this kind of gift. I have small wrists and the watch is the right size (not the band - that I had to get fixed - but any jewelry store does it). You also can forget about rewinding/changing battery since the watch recharges from both sun light and artificial light. Swarowski chrystals look amazing, not much bling-bling if you are concerned about that. The clasp is super convenient. This watch is designed just right. 5 stars, would have given more if I could!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love that I can see the face!, January 17, 2013
I have purchased several of the Eco-Drive's for others and everyone seems to love them. This model is my favorite as my "over 40 eyes" can actually tell what time it is without having to have a large, bulky watch. This model is wonderful for all occasions, dressy to casual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, October 23, 2013
The hands were black when looking down perpendicular but blue when looking from a different angel. I like that feature. Good quality watch with nice design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Women's Palidoro Crystal Accented Watch with Rectangular Face, July 10, 2013
I love this watch! While it looked really attractive in the photos on Amazon's website, in person it's even prettier. It's perfectly proportioned, and looks great on my wrist, which is average to small in size. I have received many compliments on it already and I've only had it two weeks.
When I was first looking at watches, it really stood out for me among the many others offered through Amazon.I hesitated at the price though, and decided not to buy it. A few months later, after looking around at watches in retail stores, I came back to this one.
I am 100 percent satisfied and couldn't be happier with this purchase! It's worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Graceful!, March 26, 2013
Bought this for my daughter's 18th birthday and she loves it. It fit her slim wrist perfectly (after adjusting links). But the width of watch and band are quite small but still make a bold statement of tastefulness and expense.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›