5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift!, August 15, 2013
This review is from: Citizen Women's EP5914-07A "Eco-Drive" Stainless Steel and Brown Leather Watch (Watch)
Bought this watch as a gift for my mom. I was skeptical at first, considering this was a fairly new product and there were no reviews for it. However, i was pleased with every aspect of my purchase! Even the packaging was above my expectations! Honestly, this eco-drive looks alot more expensive than it actually is!

4.0 out of 5 stars Improve Band, October 23, 2013
I think the watch is great. I would have preferred a black band. Also the band is too large for my wife's wrist and it's hard to find a good selection of short bands in 18mm. Otherwise a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a watch with a very easy to read face, July 30, 2014
This is a watch with a very easy to read face. It is lightweight, yet sturdy and stylish. It looks good with all types of clothing.
And, it's great to know that I will never have to buy a battery for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, December 3, 2013
Beautiful watch. Nice size, fits well. Larger face than most of my watches but I hardly know I'm wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 28, 2014