5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Lucca Eco-Drive is Fabulous
Published on June 26, 2006 by Mary Ann R. Unger

3.0 out of 5 stars The watch face is a bit too small for me
I returned it because the watch face was too small for me. It is a nice looking watch, but just not exactly what I was looking for.
Published 4 months ago by Lorane

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Lucca Eco-Drive is Fabulous, June 26, 2006
This review is from: Citizen Women's EW0694-56D Eco-Drive Lucca Diamond Accented Watch (Watch)
I'm a watch freak -- I have over 15 of them from deco windups to sterling and gold. I was getting tired of the non-windups all seeming to need batteries at the same time, so I liked the look of the eco-drive and decided to get watch # 16. WOW is it great. A few minutes a day in sunlight or artificial light and it's going and going. Now I wear this watch all of the time. When I had a few links taken out of the band, my jeweler said the eco-drives were VERY good watches. The price on Amazon was amazing, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, November 25, 2006
I just received my watch today and it's beautiful. It looks exactly as pictured and arrived in an attractive box and with all the necessary user manuals. It was very easy to set the date and time. I brought it to my jeweler and had him take out a couple links (which was easily done). I would definitely recommend this watch to anyone. And the price can't be beat! I hope to use it for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, the wife loves it, August 7, 2007
The watch is the real deal. This was a gift for my wife, and she loves it. I highly recommend it. Keeps great time, looks great, and so far has held up fine, although my wife is not that rough with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is beautiful !, November 24, 2007
I just love my new watch. Not only is it beautiful, it keeps perfect time as I expected from a Citizen Eco-Drive. The reputation of the company and the gorgeous styling of the watch were the reasons for the purchase. The price, too, on Amazon was very, very appealing. The seller, The Watch Spot, represented the watch accurately and the transaction went without a hitch. The watch arrived much sooner than expected, in the original box and was brand-new as described in the seller's description. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend The Watch Spot for their honesty and extremely good prices. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy look for all occasions, December 26, 2010
Andrea Polk (Pacific Northwest - USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I received the Citizen Eco-Drive Lucca as a gift for Christmas. After looking at several styles of Citizen's Eco-Drive line, the mother of pearl face on this watch surrounded by sparkling diamonds is what truly caught my eye with this watch.

Things I like about the Lucca Diamond Accented Eco-Drive...

In the right light the face can appear pinkish in hue or a soft blue-violet. Very pretty! The diamonds (28) that encircle the face are small, but add brilliant sparkle without being too much 'bling' for my tastes.

The face of the watch is small, but easy to read. No numbers, just markers for the numbers so it's clean look to the face - highlighting the mother of pearl. This watch does have a second hand. I have a very small wrist, so this is always a consideration for me.

The two-tone, stainless steel band is ample for downsizing. I think this watch would fit many different sizes of women. I will be having a jeweler take out 4 to 6 links to fit me properly. NOTE: I'm 5'6", of average build and weight.

The weight of the watch is light enough to be comfortable, but heavy enough to let you know you're wearing a quality timepiece. I think most women will find it easy to enjoy wearing it for casual events, in their professional lives or on a dressy night out on the town.

The Eco-Drive battery and five-year limited warranty. I'm very pleased with the way the watch keeps time and thrilled by the idea of not replacing the battery in 6 months. The Eco-drive line was recommended by more than one local jeweler to me in the past year, and based upon this kind of quality workmanship, I can see why.

Don't hesitate to purchase this watch for yourself or to give as a gift. Lovely timepiece!

5.0 out of 5 stars Portland MD, October 18, 2007
excellent service from Amazon, beautiful watch for work and play. And never needing to change the battery is a plus I'm looking forward to.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's sparkly and pretty, February 14, 2007
I love it-very pretty. And it is fun having a watch with a solar battery. I watched the price for a long time and bought it when it went below $200! I think they have come out with a new model of the Lucca now.

4 years later I am still wearing and loving this watch!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Eco-Drive Women's Lucca Diamond Accented Watch, January 7, 2009
I have been very pleased with this watch.So Far, it has kept perfect time. It is a beautiful watch and the price was very reasonable. It is everything it was presented to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, January 30, 2013
watch is beautiful, but it doesn't light up like my husband's citizen eco-drive great price for this watch. would reccomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful..., December 17, 2010
cp_mistyrose (NJ, United States) - See all my reviews
My husband bought this watch for me as a birthday gift. I am just as in love with it now as I was the day I received it. I've worn this watch almost every day for 2 years and never had a problem. I'm a mom to 2 young children - this is not a dainty dress watch that you have to be careful with. I've worn it almost everywhere and never worried that something would break it like I have done to so many cheap watches in the past. I would not hesitate to get it all over again, but of course, I haven't had to. It's held up wonderfully!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›