5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch
I was looking for a watch that would not require a battery. The Eco-Drive is the perfect choice. This watch is great for every-day use and keeps perfect time. I love it! I will never buy another watch requiring a battery.
Published on June 24, 2008 by Alvi6

1.0 out of 5 stars quality of crystal front is terrible
Published on May 20, 2009 by Laura M. Vuchetich

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars quality of crystal front is terrible, May 20, 2009
Laura M. Vuchetich (Fort Collins, CO, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Citizen Women's EW1264-50A "Eco-Drive" Silhouette Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I got this watch one month ago. Without any extraordinary activity or any inappropriate wear, the front of my watch got one crack that goes across the entire face, and multiple scratches that make seeing the date almost impossible. Scratches to the face are not covered under the warranty. Even after I asked for an exception due to the extreme short length of time of ownership, Citizen would not budge. I made it clear I would not buy another Citizen watch again, and the customer service man said, "That's your choice." For almost $170, I would certainly expect higher quality and better customer service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great look, terrible quality, October 23, 2009
Although the size and appearance of this watch are delightful, the quality of the crystal face is atrocious. I ordered one in mid-September, and it arrived with a scratch on the face. Amazon shepherded me through an easy return process, but although the second watch arrived intact, it has been both scratched AND cracked in the subsequent three weeks. I teach math, not car repair; there is simply no reason except shoddy construction for this product to look so poor so quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, June 24, 2008
Alvi6 (West Hartford, CT USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 27, 2014
Wear it everyday and it still looks new. Date is difficult to read with my old eyes, depending on the lighting but it is a good looking watch and waterproof. The band lays flat and fits very well. It has enough stainless and yellow gold that I can now wear either type of jewelry without changing my watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, November 8, 2013
This watch looks and works wonderfully, exceeding all my expectations. The two-tone means that I can wear any jewelry with it, and it is elegant enough for many special occasions. It is water resistant, and I frequently accidentally soak it, with no harm done. I really like the fact that I never have to replace any batteries, which generally ruins the water resistance of a watch. I strongly recommend this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, March 4, 2013
To think that no more batteries are required and it runs on daylight or even house light to keep it charged is great. I like the two tone it goes well with yellow gold, white gold or silver. Little heavyish. I'm used to a slim dress watch. Can keep it in the dark for up to a year if storing before it gets light. Amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Watch, October 11, 2013
This watch is comfortable (after having watchband links taken out to fit), it is elegant and when I look at the time I am happy with my Citizens Eco Drive!! I have always wanted one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Watch for the Win!, May 27, 2013
While on a cruise recently, my 10 year old Citizen Eco watch disappeared, much to my distress. I was so glad to find a similar one still on the market. These watches are solar, and well worth the price. The last one kept perfect time throughout the years. I love this one as well..a few hours in the light, and it was running and ready to go. The style allows it to be an "all purpose" watch, which is exactly what i want! The new lighter weight band is taking some getting used to, but will prove a good thing in the long run i think. This watch is a must have for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loved it!, January 29, 2013
J. Summers (West Virginia) - See all my reviews
I got this for my wife for Christmas. She loved it. That should be worth five stars! The band was a few links too big for her. I bought a pin removing tool for a few dollars and adjusted the band in about ten minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a wonderful watch, February 8, 2011
I was in search for a Citizen Eco Drive watch, just to have another one. Then, I reached this page and found that some people have this model. I received it July 2008, from my son, as a birthday present. It is beautiful and look elegant. Never fail, I can use at every activity, even for a dinner. Yes, I love it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›