4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch
Published on November 28, 2011 by DeeInDC

2.0 out of 5 stars Battered arrival with no instructions
Really looked forward to receiving this watch, but it arrived in a battered shipping box and the inner box was ripped and in poor shape as well. In addition, there were no instructions with the watch despite the watch tag referring me to the instruction booklet. The watch was very shiny (more so than the photo indicated). Would have preferred more of a matte finish. Also,...
Published 14 months ago by Nancy L. Maurer

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Citizen Women's EW1824-57D Eco-Drive "Regent" Two-Tone Diamond-Accented Watch (Watch)
I have only had this watch a few days but I really, really like it. It's a great looking watch, comfortable to wear and was a great price. I personally think it looks like it cost a lot more than it did :) The reason I have given it 4 instead of 5 stars is that the picture makes it look like the diamonds are more numerous and bigger than they are. It still looks great but the diamonds around the rim of the watch are interspersed with steel dots so it's not quite as sparkly in real life as it looks in the shots here.
Things I love: the MOP face, the fact that you could have this watch in the dark for up to 6 months and it would still keep time, never having to get a new battery, the sparkle of the diamonds and the glow in the dark bits on the hands of the watch.
Overall, I love the look of the watch and am extremely happy with this purchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this watch, December 23, 2011
This is exactly the watch I have been looking for. I wanted an everyday watch with a little bling but nothing over the top. This is the watch. The two tone goes with all my jewelry and I love the mother of pearl face. Couldn't be happier with this purchase. This is the second eco drive that I own and the best part is never having to buy another watch battery again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, December 23, 2011
My wife was thrilled with this watch. Very stylish and elegant. I gave it to her early so we could get the band sized and she could wear it for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars CITIZEN ECO-DRIVE Women's EW1824-57D Regent Two-Tone Diamond Watch, December 19, 2012
Stephen Crispell (Lakewood Ranch, FL, US) - See all my reviews
Beautiful watch. The date is small but readable in good light. Love not replacing batteries.

CITIZEN ECO-DRIVE Women's EW1824-57D Regent Two-Tone Diamond Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Gift, November 15, 2012
The watch was delivered today and what a beautifully crafted jewelry item. I say jewelry because of it's bling factor. I know my wife will love it. The diamond accents (28 of them) look so good on the Mother of Pearl face that I doubt one could find a better mix for first impression. Very Pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars A well-priced anniversary/graduation present, July 10, 2012
I bought this for my wife as a graduation present and she seems to really like it. The watch is a bit tinier/daintier than one might expect, so keep that in mind. The watch initially comes with a huge band, so plan ahead if you are ordering this for a special event--you'll likely need to get it re-sized.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves the watch!, February 18, 2013
This is a beautiful watch that can be worn with both gold and silver jewelry, has a scratch resistant crystal, and the "Bling" of diamonds on the face and bezel. I bought it for my wife and she loves it. We got a great price and speedy delivery on Amazon. I have seen this watch at some jewelry stores at a much higher price. I highly recommend the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars lady like two tone watch, May 13, 2013
I have been looking for a watch that didn't look like a man's watch, but had a two tone wrist band. My wrist is around 7 inches and watch fits well with a bracelet feel, but doesn't rotate the dial. Watch has a nice weight to it, I prefer a heavier watch rather than a light weight one. Use in pool too, but I don't ware any watch in the spa because (Note: I could be wrong, but was told years ago jets change the psi in water and can ruin a watch that is water resistent). The gold color on the band is light not vibrant I prefer this look also the band is shiny on the outer part of band and lightly brushed on interior links, not a brushed sink look like some watches in this price range.

I first saw this watch in a jewelry store and the one purchased on Amazon was in much better shape brand new. I'm hard on jewelry and watches this one still looks like it came out of the box (only had the watch a week). Will update later. I prefer to have a watch that keeps great time v.s. one that's in vogue so far this keeps time better than expected, to the minute so far. Face is mother of pearl and picks up many colors next to clothes, it doesn't look like a cheap shell, diamonds are small, but large enough to catch the light. I can't see the date its too small, I don't care. A little bling goes a long way in a watch, this is the right balance for me.

Five stars for me would be only if I could easily read the hands with out my glasses. Good news the hands glow so while swimming I can put the watch by the pool light and then read time. The rest of the time I have my glasses on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, September 30, 2012
This is a beautiful watch. I have a petite wrist and it's the perfect dial size. I had to have a few links removed before I could wear it. The picture seems to be magnified and does make the diamonds around the bezel and the date window seem a lot bigger than they are. Also, the mother of pearl face has a little more pink tint to it than the picture shows.

The two-tone looks very nice and it goes with all my other jewelry. I think it has just the right amount of bling. Not too much for everyday use yet enough to look elegant for a dressy occasion. I really like the sapphire crystal and water resistance for durability. I also love the fact that I won't need to worry about buying batteries.

So far I love the watch and highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, January 4, 2013
Im very pleased with this watch. It has a beautiful face of mother of pearl and tiny diamonds around thr face add sparkle. It glows brightly in the dark & can be easily seen.very nice watch.