5.0 out of 5 stars I have had this watch for 6 years
Published on February 6, 2011 by LSeattle

3.0 out of 5 stars loved it but am now unhappy with quality
Published on May 18, 2010 by Beth A. Rodgers

3.0 out of 5 stars loved it but am now unhappy with quality, May 18, 2010
This review is from: Citizen Women's EW8464-52D Eco-Drive "Silhouette" Swarovski Crystal-Accented Two-Tone Watch (Watch)
I really love this watch. I have received many compliments on it. It is very feminine and feels good on your wrist. Definately would recommend it to others. Updated review--Nov2010--I have had this watch since Apr2010 and went to put it on and there are 2 crystals missing. I have only worn the watch maybe a dozen times--I only use it for good. I am in the process of trying to find where to send it-and if it is covered. I am really upset about it. It is such a pretty watch-but for the price and being a Citizens watch--I would definately expect it to hold up better than it has. I will be changing my review as soon I find out what I am to do and if they will fix it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had this watch for 6 years, February 6, 2011
LSeattle "cat woman" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this exact watch on a cruise ship 6 years ago. I have worn it every day for the past six years. It has never had the wrong time and none of the little crystals have ever fallen out. I unfortunately wear this watch while gardening and doing home remodeling so it has been put the wringer. After six years of abuse, it does have a fair amount of scratches on the face and band but you really can't tell that much. I continue to wear it every day and even when I go out. I can't say enough about this watch - I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Time is on my side, February 10, 2014
S. Carlson (Huntington Beach, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift for my wife. It's a gorgeous timepiece, and you really can't go wrong with Citizen's Eco-Drive. It seems to pick up a charge in any kind of lighting so it should always be ready to go. Found it at a great price and couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and Durable to a Fault, January 13, 2010
My father gave me this watch for Christmas when I was 14. I took it out of the box a year later and it had kept up with the correct time during that entire period. I have been wearing it ever since, and I only ever take it off when I shower or go to the gym. The face is a little scratched, but you can't see it at all unless you hold it up to sunlight. I've dropped and kicked this watch around so many times, yet it has remained as sparkling and beautiful as ever. My dad has had his Citizen Eco-Drive for well over 20 years and it still looks and works the same as it did when he first purchased it. I recommend this watch to anyone and everyone, it is worth every cent, I plan on giving one to my boyfriend for Valentine's day this year!

2.0 out of 5 stars Band broke after only 4 months of use., December 18, 2013
This is a very pretty watch but the band broke after only 4 months of light use. Not for every day use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco-Drive Watch, May 26, 2014
This watch is really gorgeous - very chic and not too dainty but stylish at the same time. I am looking forward to wearing it as soon as I get the bracelet shortened a bit to fit my wrist nicely. I have not had an Eco watch before so am sure it will be so much easier than replacing batteries all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 17, 2010
Love this watch, especaillly that it does not require batteries. It it nice to use as an everyday watch and to go out to a nice dinner, date or dancing. love it... fits nice on my wrist, i wear it everyday. I own the watch for 2 years now. It is worth its money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, and very pretty, October 6, 2007
Bought this on the advise of a friend who owns one. Her watch has been running for years without any problems. No batteries! How great is that?

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch is good, purchasing on-line, not so great, August 13, 2014
Janet Sue (Grand Rapids, MI) - See all my reviews
The watch is beautiful and just what I wanted. I have a sportier, chunky Citizen Eco-Drive that I wear every day, but wanted something for dressy occasions. My only problem was having the bracelet sized for my wrist. The jeweler (national brand) was hesitant to remove a link since I did not buy at their store, but when I lamented that I bought on-line, she agreed and took out a link. However, the next day, the watch fell off my wrist (thankfully onto carpet.) It came apart at that spot. Now the tiny pin is missing and I'll have to go back to the mall with the spare (she gave me the link & pin that she removed) and beg them all over again to fix something I did not purchase from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, March 21, 2007
SS (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
It's a beautiful and elegant watch, and I wear it every day.