Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 10, 2010
Lovely, feminine, elegant, watch for dressy or daily wear. Never needs a battery. Runs on the power of light, indoor or outdoor. Although I do not spend much time outdoors my Citizen Eco-Drive never runs down. The elegance of the smooth leather band without any visible stitching and the beauty of the watch face that has tiny "pin stripes" complement one another beautifully.
on December 17, 2010
Good quality build overall from the leather band to the watch itself. Classic design. Dressy enough to go with anything but casual enough to go with jeans. I have had another eco drive watch for about 10 years and it is still going strong.
on June 15, 2012
Received this watch for Christmas in 2010. It runs perfectly, hasn't scratched yet, and the watch band still looks like new. It is a very thin watch & one of the only few that I can still wear while I type. Very comfortable. Works well with business suits as well as jeans. I would recommend this dress watch for anyone who wants an elegant watch that can take every day wear and tear without showing it.
on December 27, 2012
This is the second identical watch i purchased because i thought the first had been lost while traveling. Had "accidently" worn the first in the shower a few times and it still kept time perfectly! ( don't recommend you do this...) the leather band is so comfortable in all climates it's easy to forget you are wearing it! Classy style fits easily with all manner of dress; semi formal to corporate casual. So happy to find original but just as happy to have a spare- also a plus not having to replace batteries. Highly recommend this one.
on October 13, 2011
Got this for my wife a while back as a gift and she likes it... really, need I say more? Okay, I will, she really does like it - she wanted something simple with a strap, something not too fancy (she has the movado for that), small-ish (she has a big old timex), not too casual (she has the swiss army for that) - so I thought this would fit the bill - sure enough I made the right choice, phew! The watch has worked fine from day one and she does not go out of her way to find bright light or sunshine to charge it - just her normal wearing it and resting it in places that are open and not in a drawer have kept it running just fine.

Last year I got an eco-drive and I like it too - no problems, keeps good time and does not require extra special care to expose it for charging.
on September 25, 2015
This watch is really expensive. I can't really afford it. But I got it anyways. Yay for my new years resolution to save more. Anyways, I tried this out in the mall. It is really comfortable compared to ordinary leather straps. It is very light weight and perfect for extra small wrists and hands. I have very tiny wrists. Most watch cannot fit my hand because of it. If I ever got arrested by police, I am sure I could escape - that's how small my wrists are. Anyways, this watch is perfect for really tiny arms.

It is made of really soft leather. It is not made of the fake/ cheap grade leather that rubs the skin the wrong way. It feels like it is made from the actual hide (1 piece) not a bunch of strips that have been plasticized together. The watch is also true to color. The black shown in the picture matches the black color in person. This is important to note because a lot of things don't look the same online through a computer screen verses in real life. I like that they didn't hire professional photographers to distort the image of the watch to make it look more marketable.

The face of the screen has panels on it, which I presume are used to store the solar powered light. The watch was set once by me when it first arrived and has been fine ever since. It's accuracy rivals other watches. For those who are visually impaired, it may be difficult to see the demarcation on the watch face. They are thin silver strips that note the hours. Fortunately, I am near sighted and not far sighted so it is not hard for me to read the watch. If you are far sighted, you probably will hate this watch. But if you are near sighted and don't mind tilting the screen to reflect light, you can easily see the position of the watch hands.

This watch matches all clothing. It is such a simple elegant watch. You can wear it to interviews or to the beach. It blends in with everything. That's what I like the most about it. It looks like it could either be really inexpensive or really expensive. That's how perfect the design is. It is the ultimate incognito watch.
on January 21, 2013
My daughter needed a watch that looks good for dressy occasion and job interview. We both liked this product because it has an understated elegance to its design and she doesn't have to replace battery! For some reason, it's kinda hard to find simple and small sized black faced watch these days. Everything is going big faced and/or lots of sparkles. Fits her small wrist so don't need to take it to the jeweler to fix the band size. You can save a lot of money with this wonderful watch.
on March 30, 2013
This is a watch with a small face that doesn't overwhelm anyone that has a small wrist. It is a good design or an everyday watch. Not having to worry about replacing batteries makes this the perfect watch for me!
on January 19, 2015
I received this watch as a birthday present back in November and I absolutely love it! I have very tiny wrists. Babies have bigger wrists than I do, so choosing a watch that will fit is very hard and I have to stick to leather bands. This one fits, but I have to use the last hole in the band (told you my wrists are tiny!). The band itself is a bit stiff at first, but wearing it every day has made it softer and more flexible. I love the eco-drive and not having to change batteries is a huge plus. I wear it every day and it get's plenty of light so charging it isn't an issue, plus it keeps perfect time. It's a really nice watch and a good buy.
on September 11, 2010
Very elegant and sophisticated watch, soft high quality leather band, can't beat the Eco-drive, but it was so tiny...Probably just my personal preference, but I couldn't get used to the small "face", too bad - had to return it.