5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, no batteries required
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

Published 19 months ago by William K. Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, no batteries required, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Citizen Women's EX1150-52X Silhouette Crystal Bangle Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Bought this as a christmas gift for my wife. She loves it. It looks very nice. She did have to have multiple links taken out for it to fit her, but she likes it. All it does is keep time, not date, or even seconds, but that is what she wanted. The eco-drive is a great feature. She only wears this a couple of times per week, but never have to wind it or replace batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and well-made, February 19, 2013
Paperpeople (West Tennessee) - See all my reviews
This watch is attractive, well-made and was delivered on time in a nice gift box. Be prepared to have to take a few links out of the band. A jeweler did it in five minutes for free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Women's Eco Drive Watch, February 15, 2013
This watch is exactly as presented. Imagine no more changing batteries!!! Price is very good compared to department stores. Works like a charm...

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with this purchase!, January 11, 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my mom. I was worried that it would be damaged or arrive with a defect, but it arrived in perfect condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks like sandpaper was taken to it after 2 days in the office, February 28, 2013
My wife and I bought this watch in St. Martin while on vacation. She wore it to the office for 2 days and it now looks like sandpaper was taken to it. We tried to return it to the store, but they said we had to take it up with Citizen. I sent it back and they said it would cost 50 bucks to fix it. Their reason was that it was a soft crystal and it was just normal. We litterally can't see the time through all of the scratches. I own a Citizen Eco drive that my wife got me on our honeymoon almost five years ago and it is almost perfect. I work in an industrial type setting, so this is an issue with this watch. Stay Away!!!

Rate and Discover Movies