5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!
Published 18 months ago by Smaynaise

2.0 out of 5 stars Cant see the time!!
This watch is a very nice looking watch...a bit on the heavy side, but the problem is..it's very hard to tell what time it is! The all silver hands against the white background just all blends together...Citizen would have done a better job if they at least made the hands with an outline or something that would make the hands stand out even somewhat! I will be returning...
Published 21 months ago by cruzdoggie12

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, February 14, 2013
This review is from: Citizen Eco-Drive Drive POV 2.0 Multifunction Women's watch #FD1060-55A (Watch)
My husband just gave me this watch for Valentines' Day and I love it! It is even more beautiful in person than in the picture. It is stylish, not too big and just flashy enough to make a statement without being over the top. I can wear this with casual or dressy and it will always look great. I was a little worried that, based on another customer review, that it would be hard to read the time, but I do not find that to be a problem. Also, as the same reviewer alluded to, it does not feel too heavy... it's perfect! And I love the subtle polka dot pattern on the face and the fact that it has crystals around the face instead of diamonds (I am not a diamond person). This is a great watch for the price and I'm so glad I got it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, September 10, 2013
This watch is great! I originally wanted to buy a different citizen watch, but decided to buy this one (it was $175 less!). I have no regrets! It is sleek, elegant and lovely. I can wear it when I'm dressed up or in a pair of jeans, it goes well with everything. If you want to buy a great watch, this is it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars georgeous, September 13, 2013
I like the sleek look, the feel. The material looks exquisite. It also look very durable yet stylish. I am happy with the purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Watch, February 1, 2013
I bought this watch for my wife for her birthday. The watch is exactly as it appears in the pictures. The ecodrive is a great feature for those who don't like having to remember to replace batteries. My wife loves it and wears it everyday. The price offered was excellent compared to stores I visited.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, January 20, 2014
I like that this watch has a larger face than most and it is 100m water resistant. The three dials take some getting use to as they aren't the easiest to read. The top dial is the date, the middle one is the day of the week, and the bottom one is military time. This watch has an AM & PM which makes it a little more complicated when setting the time. Overall though I like the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quality product, January 18, 2014
This was a gift for my wife. She has several Citizen watches. This watch is attractive and works well. She is very happy with the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 2nd Eco-Drive, July 23, 2013
Beth (CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I love the looks of the watch. It is sometimes hard to read in the sunlight with a silver background and the glow in the dark hands don't glow all that much. The other watch I had was just to small and I couldn't read it but my daughter loves it. I really love the fact that it doesn't need a battery and it need any kind of light. I have gotten several compliments on it and my jewelry store was more than happy to size it for me, even though they do not sell Citizen. Kudos on the Eco-drive! :) Happy customer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, May 27, 2013
The face of watch is easy to read and the description was on target. I am very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, many compliments!, February 12, 2013
My husband got me this watch for my birthday. If you know anything about citizen...they make great watches. I love the Eco drives because they run by solar and not battery. Looks a lot bigger in the picture than what it actually is(which is great) I thinks it's perfect, flashy, and a great quality piece! Any girl would be happy to own one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite watch, May 18, 2014
My in laws bought me thus watch for Christmas and it is beautiful! I love it. It looks very classy.

Rate and Discover Movies