Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Men's BM6789-02A Eco-Drive Brown Leather Strap and Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on February 4, 2015
This watch is classic. My boyfriend absolutely loves it. He prefers square faced watches and wanted a leather strap. I searched for months, and FINALLY found this one. The rich chocolate brown strap is embossed with a crocodile print. It is lovely but simple , if you are looking for a flashy, "can't wait for everyone to comment on it" kind of watch, this may not be for you. He is a trendy, laid-back person, and I really feel it fits his wardrobe and personality. Hopefully, it will last for a long time.
on October 12, 2015
I've only had the watch a few days but I'm extremely pleased. The size of the watch is substantial. The solar power was working straight out of the box. The online tips and assistance throughout Citizen's was easy to access and easy to register the five year warranty. The band is not thick and only a bit stiff because it is new. The watch I received says it was made in Japan and the leather band, with faux alligator embossing, is a dark tobacco color made in Thailand. I found the instructions easy to use for setting the watch. The online picture is very accurate although I found the it easier to read the face than it appears. I've added my own photo as a comparison.
on November 14, 2014
The quality is nice, but I didn't care for the styling of the watch in person. It is more bulky than I was expecting based on the picture. Ended up returning it and buying another similar Citizen watch.
on July 30, 2015
got this for my husband for Christmas and he really likes. he wanted to try the citizen eco but didn't want to spend a lot of money or get a chronometer watch. this one was perfectly reasonable in price and he says it is very accurate. perfect for work or dress. he has a rolex that he wore every day and now he wears this watch instead.
on March 24, 2014
Great watch at a great price. Very light weight and can be worn as a dress watch. Bigger face piece, so it doesnt get lost on your wrist.
on March 28, 2016
Really nice piece. Thin profile (which I wanted) but not 'too thin', which I didn't really want. Perfect. Not to big, not to little everywhere... get my drift?
brown with a slight cordovan tint to the really nice band. I liked more than I thought I would. Silver but enough gold (numbers and stem) to really dress this watch up. Would buy again if I lost it! Highly recommend.
on August 10, 2015
A classic simple and elegant gentleman's watch.

It is a little larger face than I expected, but the slim casing sits nicely on my wrist and the crocodile look leather band adds another touch of class.

Like all Citizen Eco Drives, it keeps very accurate time, +/- a few seconds weekly.

Ideal watch for dress or business wear. I would not wear it in harsh or extreme environments.
on December 29, 2015
Got this for my father. HE LOVES IT! Very well made and a great deal. :)
on January 20, 2014
Very Nice watch, much better than the picture. after it charged up it keeps very good time. as far as shipping go's it took a long time to get it. don't know why it took so long????
on September 17, 2014
really nice watch & a citizen at this price is great

See 1 answered question