Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2012
Received this as a gift and couldn't be happier about it. The watch is much better looking in person than in the pictures. I have a small wrist and find that it isn't too heavy and it doesn't look bulky. Larger watches are in right now, so this watch is very stylish. The ceramic is beautiful and after 4 months, still looks clean and new. I haven't had a problem with the mineral crystal scratching (although for the price I really think it should be a sapphire crystal). Because it is an eco-drive watch, I don't have to worry about replacing the battery for a very long time. The chronograph is far more useful than I thought it would be - I find myself using it almost daily to time things. And the 24-hour time is a very nice touch, especially when travelling. The face bezel does not turn - so if that is important to you, take note. I wear it both casually and to the office - looks great with a suit or jeans. Cannot say enough nice things about this watch!
on January 11, 2015
I purchased this watch for wife Christmas 2013. My mom joined the search with me for the perfect watch with a combination of beauty and functionality. We looked at a lot of them but the moment we saw this one it was "the one". Pricing varied at the jewelry stores but could not beat the deal Amazon had on it at the time. I paid $384.87 but would have paid over $400 for it.

My wife is a nurse and loves the second hand set feature. Just push a button and the second hand swings up to the top to begin ticking off seconds. She still comes home on a fairly regular basis and shares that someone complimented her on it. I'm not one for glitz and this is not that. It is beautiful without going over the top. She wears it with scrubs and for going out (something we don't do much of).

I've encouraged her to get in my account and write this review but she is very busy. I know she would HIGHLY recommend this watch, she loves it. What's great about it is Amazon has free returns on this item. I you are considering it go ahead and pull the trigger, I don't think you will regret it and if you do just send it back.

On more thing. She's had it over a year now and has not any problems.
on October 28, 2013
I love this watch. It looks gorgeous many compliments. Only negative I would say is the band scratches easily compared to other citizen watches I have had.
on June 13, 2016
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L watch. Been wanting this for a couple years now and finally treated myself to it and have no regrets. It's the perfect classy/casual that goes with almost everything. I had to take to a jeweler to take 2 links out of the band as it was too big but not a big deal. If you like how it looks on here in the pics, you will love it more in person. I can't think of much more else to add that hasn't already been said in other reviews. I believe this also come in a rose gold color for extra cost if you are into that. Oh, it comes with a 5 year warranty and if you register it online you get another additional year as well.
on June 30, 2015
I have had this watch for over a year and I love it as much as the day I first out it on. It is the best watch I have ever owned!! Great for all seasons and can go casual or dressy. I cannot think of a single bad thing to say about it.
on March 29, 2014
I received this watch today and fell in love with it! It's elegant but sporty and highlights my other jewelry so well. It has a larger face but it still is very feminine. My husband admired it too. Let's see how it wears out and if not as satisfied I will post an update. Right now, I have nothing but compliments, it's so beautiful!!
on February 19, 2013
My wife gets a tone of compliments on the watch. Love knowing it doesn't need a battery in a year.
on December 9, 2013
This is an amazing watch which I consider a special piece of jewelry. I researched this with other jewelers & department stores, and I found Amazon yet again to provide the best value, expedient shipping, and I am overall very satisfied with this product.
on January 8, 2014
I purchased this watch for my wife as a Christmas present. I was drawn to the features of the watch, namely the EcoDrive technology as well as the design- the white ceramic accents with matte finish beautifully complement the high-polish stainless steel band. The diamonds offer a nice accent on the face, but I could do without the ones on the case as they seem to be smaller than the prongs used to set them.

My wife loved the size and style of the watch, and we both love that I'll never have to change a battery in it. The chronograph feature is "neat," though I don't see it getting used much. Water resistance rating makes it durable to boot.

We are both quite happy with this watch!
on December 2, 2015
Love it. Beautiful looking and I especially like that it does not need batteries. The hands glow a little in the dim light and you can see them in the dark. Good price and good quality.