5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!
Published on December 28, 2012 by N. Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking.
Published 11 months ago by rebekah

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Citizen Women's FB1230-50A Stainless Steel Diamond-Accented Eco-Drive Watch (Watch)
Received this as a gift and couldn't be happier about it. The watch is much better looking in person than in the pictures. I have a small wrist and find that it isn't too heavy and it doesn't look bulky. Larger watches are in right now, so this watch is very stylish. The ceramic is beautiful and after 4 months, still looks clean and new. I haven't had a problem with the mineral crystal scratching (although for the price I really think it should be a sapphire crystal). Because it is an eco-drive watch, I don't have to worry about replacing the battery for a very long time. The chronograph is far more useful than I thought it would be - I find myself using it almost daily to time things. And the 24-hour time is a very nice touch, especially when travelling. The face bezel does not turn - so if that is important to you, take note. I wear it both casually and to the office - looks great with a suit or jeans. Cannot say enough nice things about this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, October 28, 2013
I love this watch. It looks gorgeous many compliments. Only negative I would say is the band scratches easily compared to other citizen watches I have had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, February 19, 2013
My wife gets a tone of compliments on the watch. Love knowing it doesn't need a battery in a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty, technology and style all in one package., January 8, 2014
I purchased this watch for my wife as a Christmas present. I was drawn to the features of the watch, namely the EcoDrive technology as well as the design- the white ceramic accents with matte finish beautifully complement the high-polish stainless steel band. The diamonds offer a nice accent on the face, but I could do without the ones on the case as they seem to be smaller than the prongs used to set them.

My wife loved the size and style of the watch, and we both love that I'll never have to change a battery in it. The chronograph feature is "neat," though I don't see it getting used much. Water resistance rating makes it durable to boot.

We are both quite happy with this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars for the wife, September 17, 2013
she loves it. Eco Drive, no battery. Looks more expensive than it is. Amazon as an Authorized Dealer added some good reassurance and comfort in purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, August 29, 2013
I love this Citizen watch. I always get compliments when I wear it. It is the perfect size and weight - not too heavy for a woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch., January 11, 2015
I purchased this watch for wife Christmas 2013. My mom joined the search with me for the perfect watch with a combination of beauty and functionality. We looked at a lot of them but the moment we saw this one it was "the one". Pricing varied at the jewelry stores but could not beat the deal Amazon had on it at the time. I paid $384.87 but would have paid over $400 for it.

My wife is a nurse and loves the second hand set feature. Just push a button and the second hand swings up to the top to begin ticking off seconds. She still comes home on a fairly regular basis and shares that someone complimented her on it. I'm not one for glitz and this is not that. It is beautiful without going over the top. She wears it with scrubs and for going out (something we don't do much of).

I've encouraged her to get in my account and write this review but she is very busy. I know she would HIGHLY recommend this watch, she loves it. What's great about it is Amazon has free returns on this item. I you are considering it go ahead and pull the trigger, I don't think you will regret it and if you do just send it back.

On more thing. She's had it over a year now and has not any problems.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking., February 21, 2014
I gave this Citizen women's watch 3 stars because of the size. It is the right size in a women's watch I am looking for, but for the price this watch looks very cheap and worthless. What I thought were real diamonds are not. The ceramic and stainless steel band was not shiny and classy looking as I expected from the description. I had to return this watch because it did not measure up to the usual Citizen gold standard for my taste. I love Citizen watches, but this was not the one for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 7, 2014
It's a great watch. I love it and it fits great on my wrist. The big face and ceramic band compliment any wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty, March 29, 2014
I received this watch today and fell in love with it! It's elegant but sporty and highlights my other jewelry so well. It has a larger face but it still is very feminine. My husband admired it too. Let's see how it wears out and if not as satisfied I will post an update. Right now, I have nothing but compliments, it's so beautiful!!