Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 30, 2013
Ok so my wife told me before Christmas that she liked the "silver" one exactly like this, but I thought the gold/silver watch was more versatile...I WAS RIGHT! She loved this watch, it has a bigger face but is still very lady like. The gold is not "yellow" or cheap looking, which is why she didn't like gold/silver watches before. Never needs a battery...it's a great buy!
on September 29, 2013
This watch is awesome. Bought for my wife...she loves it. Size is bigger than the usual ladies' style but smaller than men's. Its two tone..so it goes with her gold / silver jewelry and accessories. Has enough bling and yet classy. Eco drive makes the watch eco friendly as it does not need a battery which has mercury etc. Go GREEN! Definitely a recommendation to buy.
on February 10, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas present for my wife and she loves it, almost always choosing it when we go out. It is quite attractive as a piece of jewelry as well as a watch, and the stop watch function makes it even more practical (although, honestly, my wife will probably never use it). Since it charges itself, we won't have to worry about battery discharge, even if it sits around for prolonged periods between outings. All we have to do is make sure it's been in the light (sun preferred) for a while before using it. The battery when fully charged is supposed to last for a long time even if it's been out of the light, but we haven't had the watch long enough to validate that claim. A good value that is sure to please.
on June 19, 2013
i love this watch ... reasonably priced and looks better than many of its competitors. i bought a Micheal Kors and it tarnished in about 3 months. This watch looks awesome.
on January 19, 2014
The coloring of this watch makes it really hard to tell the time, The hands blend in with the dials underneath. It needs little sun to keep it running, but takes alot of light to make the hands light up. It's a little bulky, but fit perfect and is very comfortable. I would order a different face next time, but I like the unusual shape of the watch.
on January 29, 2014
I have never had a Citizen Watch with the solar battery before. I bought this one because it looked pretty and the reviews of Citizen watches sold me on the fact that they work well. I hope it is as good as the reviewers say it is. I have used it for a while now and it does fine and looks pretty.
on May 5, 2014
Very nice watch. Good looking. I probably would not have bought it had I seen it in "Person" rather than over the net as the face is a little bigger than I would have liked. Otherwise it is excellent and obviously I have no problem seeing the time - do not need my glasses.
on December 27, 2013
Four stars for looks - it's a beautiful watch. It's easier to read the time because of the face size. It would be easier to read without my glasses if it had a higher contrast between the face and numbers.
on July 13, 2013
This is a great watch especially for the price. Not heavy, but certainly not flimsy and classy. Can be worn with formal, professional or casual attire.
on December 22, 2013
This is my second eco-drive. I love these watches. Citizen also has some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with.