5.0 out of 5 stars looks like a Michelle watch, classy and unique
i love this watch ... reasonably priced and looks better than many of its competitors. i bought a Micheal Kors and it tarnished in about 3 months. This watch looks awesome.
Published 12 months ago by stephanie slobodian

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch but hard to tell time
The coloring of this watch makes it really hard to tell the time, The hands blend in with the dials underneath. It needs little sun to keep it running, but takes alot of light to make the hands light up. It's a little bulky, but fit perfect and is very comfortable. I would order a different face next time, but I like the unusual shape of the watch.
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars looks like a Michelle watch, classy and unique, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Citizen Women's FB1276-59A Eco-Drive Two-Tone Stainless Steel Swarovski Crystal-Accented Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch for the new age woman, September 29, 2013
This watch is awesome. Bought for my wife...she loves it. Size is bigger than the usual ladies' style but smaller than men's. Its two tone..so it goes with her gold / silver jewelry and accessories. Has enough bling and yet classy. Eco drive makes the watch eco friendly as it does not need a battery which has mercury etc. Go GREEN! Definitely a recommendation to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT !!!, December 22, 2013
This is my second eco-drive. I love these watches. Citizen also has some of the best customer service I have ever dealt with.

5.0 out of 5 stars timeless, July 13, 2013
This is a great watch especially for the price. Not heavy, but certainly not flimsy and classy. Can be worn with formal, professional or casual attire.

5.0 out of 5 stars For My Wife - loved it!, December 30, 2013
Ok so my wife told me before Christmas that she liked the "silver" one exactly like this, but I thought the gold/silver watch was more versatile...I WAS RIGHT! She loved this watch, it has a bigger face but is still very lady like. The gold is not "yellow" or cheap looking, which is why she didn't like gold/silver watches before. Never needs a battery...it's a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas surprise!, December 27, 2013
My husband bought me this lovely watch for Christmas and I love it! Classy and clean design. Not heavy and can be dressy or casual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous & Functional, June 12, 2014
C. R. Imes (Kingsport, TN, USA) - See all my reviews
I love this watch! Very easy to read and completely accurate! Haven't had any problems with it. Would highly recommend this beautiful watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ladies Citizen Watch:, May 5, 2014
Very nice watch. Good looking. I probably would not have bought it had I seen it in "Person" rather than over the net as the face is a little bigger than I would have liked. Otherwise it is excellent and obviously I have no problem seeing the time - do not need my glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 17, 2014
I was looking for an Eco-drive watch with the date for a couple of months.I love the watch. I get many compliments and it looks very elegant.

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful timepiece, February 10, 2014
I purchased this as a Christmas present for my wife and she loves it, almost always choosing it when we go out. It is quite attractive as a piece of jewelry as well as a watch, and the stop watch function makes it even more practical (although, honestly, my wife will probably never use it). Since it charges itself, we won't have to worry about battery discharge, even if it sits around for prolonged periods between outings. All we have to do is make sure it's been in the light (sun preferred) for a while before using it. The battery when fully charged is supposed to last for a long time even if it's been out of the light, but we haven't had the watch long enough to validate that claim. A good value that is sure to please.

Rate and Discover Movies