Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Women's FB1296-51H "Eco-Drive" Stainless Steel Swarovski Crystal-Accented Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 7, 2013
My wife has a very nice TAG ladies watch but recently the crystal became scratched - so she wanted a niche looking less expensive watch to wear to work (hair dresser) -- so i order this one for her -- I have a Citizen Mens Eco-Drive and have worn it for years -- Really like mine -- She received this one and fell in love with it -- she said even though it is a little larger face than she is use to, she can easily read the dial and I'm guessing (given the reaction she had) she'll be wearing this for a long time to come -- Although, for special occasions, she'll be sporting her TAG -- Recommend --
on May 28, 2013
It's a pretty and rugged watch. Nice feel on the wrist. I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. Yippie
on February 10, 2014
I'm a big fan of Citizen Eco-drive watches, this being my third. I love the big face, it's easy for my old eyes to read without glasses, and it's very pretty. The eco-drive lasts forever as my 15+ year old one will attest. If I didn't need glasses to read the time, I wouldn't have purchased this new one.
on June 28, 2014
I love my new watch. And hopefully this will be the last watch I ever need to buy again.
on January 9, 2014
I was interested in the archaeological discoveries that supported biblical places, people and events in the bible. I was very pleased with the approach of the author to reveal key discoveries impacting mankind.
on May 29, 2014
I love this watch. I get compliments every time I wear it. Love that I never have to worry about a battery again.
on December 10, 2014
I love this watch. It's wide, big face, stylish, comfortable, accurate, and recharges with the sun -- no need to buy a battery ever!
on August 15, 2014
its nice
on December 26, 2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this watch. I love the two-tone bracelet - rose gold and silver - love the crystals surrounding the face, and I love that it's a bigger face than most standard women's watches. I was never one for "dainty" watches - I need my watch to FUNCTION! This one fits the bill - elegant, dramatic and big enough to read easily. I absolutely love it! The band is a bit big for my slender wrists (I have the same challenge with ALL watches) but I'll be visiting the local jeweler to adjust it tomorrow. Couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present - many, many thanks to my thoughtful husband! <3