5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS WATCH!!!
After going back and forth with many different watches I am so glad I got this one! It is truly BEAUTIFUL and I could not be more happy! It is the perfect size, it is elegant and casual at the same time!!! It does not require a battery, I adore it!!
Published 23 months ago by Kala

3.0 out of 5 stars A little big for me
The watch didn't impress me when I received it. It is a little too big for me and it is not easy to read since the hands and the dial have similar colors.
Published 20 months ago by Julia H

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS WATCH!!!, August 13, 2012
Kala (Siloam Springs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Citizen Women's FD1030-56Y Eco-Drive Silhouette Crystal Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Watch!, October 6, 2012
Saw this watch in a department store for $500. Wanted it, but not for the price! Amazon was SO much more reasonable and while I was honestly worried about the condition the watch would arrive in, I should've been more optimistic. It is in great shape! Thank you, Amazon, for helping a girl out with her watch fetish!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves it!, February 5, 2014
G.B. (the ville, KY) - See all my reviews
With watches you can never be 100% unless your wife tries it on. I took a chance and she loves it. She has said several times that it is her favorite watch she has ever gotten. I was afraid it might look big on her wrist, but it looks and fits great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, March 14, 2014
loraleilee (Las Vegas, Nevada United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch to replace another Eco-drive that was lost. I'm not a huge fan of the big watches, and the size of this one is perfect. It is big enough to stand out, but does not overwhelm my small wrist. I also like that it displays the date and time. The crystals around the face are nice but not really "blingy." I like it when things sparkle, especially in the sunlight, but the crystals in this watch are really too small to catch any light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, December 30, 2013
My wife has a larger wrist and I had to add four additional links. She likes the color of the face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, December 29, 2012
This Citizen watch is beautiful! The dial is easy to read and the watch is easy to set. The watch is a nice size - not too big or too small and is a good weight. The clasp is easy to maneuver. It has a nice balance of function and fashion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, August 4, 2013
I purchased this for my wife for our anniversary. Another excellent Citizen product. The mother of pearl dial has a pink cast to it, and is very attractive. The sub-dials are easy to read, and the Swarovski crystals are well done. A dressy watch that she no wears every day, and can be worn with every outfit. The dial is not too small, and is easy to read. The lume on the watch is also well done, which was a surprise for my wife (just the hands, but the glow nicely in the Citizen electric blue lume).

4.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Womens FD1030-56Y Eco-Drive Silhouette Crystal Watch, February 20, 2013
I have owned 2 Citizen watches in the past but, this is my first Eco-drive, so I am excited about not buying batteries again. I have also not had a watch that tells you the day and date so I find that is exciting as well. This watch is a lttle flashy without being too blingy. I can wear it when dressed up or down. It is a little big for me but I am a small person (5'2") with small wrists. I really like the "light" pink mother of pearl face although it doesnt look nearly as pink as the pictures make it to be. I also like that the hour and minute hands glow in the dark. BE ADVISED - however, I bought this watch because Amazon stated it as being water resistant to 100 meters. After receiving the watch, and looking at the manual, I was disappointed to find out the water resistance is really only 30 meters. To be sure I even double checked Citizens website to find out it is definately only good to 30 meters!! I have decided to keep the watch however as I think its good looks outweigh that one discrepency.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice watch, June 5, 2014
This is a really nice watch, I love it, with very good price. The real product looks nicer than picture

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard to see date and day, March 5, 2014
I really like the watch however the date and the day are really hard to see. It is hard to tell what date it is pointing to it is so small.

Rate and Discover Movies