Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 20, 2013
I have owned 2 Citizen watches in the past but, this is my first Eco-drive, so I am excited about not buying batteries again. I have also not had a watch that tells you the day and date so I find that is exciting as well. This watch is a lttle flashy without being too blingy. I can wear it when dressed up or down. It is a little big for me but I am a small person (5'2") with small wrists. I really like the "light" pink mother of pearl face although it doesnt look nearly as pink as the pictures make it to be. I also like that the hour and minute hands glow in the dark. BE ADVISED - however, I bought this watch because Amazon stated it as being water resistant to 100 meters. After receiving the watch, and looking at the manual, I was disappointed to find out the water resistance is really only 30 meters. To be sure I even double checked Citizens website to find out it is definately only good to 30 meters!! I have decided to keep the watch however as I think its good looks outweigh that one discrepency.
on October 14, 2015
First and foremost, this watch is stunning. It's is absolutely beautiful.

What's really unfortunate however is that Amazon has this watch listed in the product details as being water resistant to 100 meters, 330 feet.

Please understand, this watch is absolutely NOT water resistant beyond rain, sweat, accidental sprinkles from hand washing. This watch cannot be worn in the shower, pool, hot tub, sauna, rivers, lakes, seas or oceans... You get the idea.

This is confirmed from the case back, the owners manual, and Citizen's web site.

If water resistance is important to you, don't buy this beautiful watch.

That said, it is gorgeous, a work of art, and meant for dry adventures only!
on February 18, 2015
It's truly a work of art! Not too big or small. Mother of pearl is more subtle in person. I cant get the day and date to line up with the time. I like that the hour and minute hands glow in the dark. Pic is edited a little to show the colors
on August 13, 2012
After going back and forth with many different watches I am so glad I got this one! It is truly BEAUTIFUL and I could not be more happy! It is the perfect size, it is elegant and casual at the same time!!! It does not require a battery, I adore it!!
on October 6, 2012
Saw this watch in a department store for $500. Wanted it, but not for the price! Amazon was SO much more reasonable and while I was honestly worried about the condition the watch would arrive in, I should've been more optimistic. It is in great shape! Thank you, Amazon, for helping a girl out with her watch fetish!
on August 15, 2015
This was my 19th Wedding Anniverasry gift from my Husband. Such a beautiful, classy, easy to read watch. I've always loved Eco-drive watches! No battery needed, ever!! I love that they are waterproof!
on December 29, 2012
This Citizen watch is beautiful! The dial is easy to read and the watch is easy to set. The watch is a nice size - not too big or too small and is a good weight. The clasp is easy to maneuver. It has a nice balance of function and fashion.
on February 5, 2014
With watches you can never be 100% unless your wife tries it on. I took a chance and she loves it. She has said several times that it is her favorite watch she has ever gotten. I was afraid it might look big on her wrist, but it looks and fits great.
on December 11, 2014
Bought this watch on our cruise over the summer and I love it! I needed a watch that I could use for work and everyday use; I love this one because it's not overly flashy for my job, but still elegant enough to wear out in town as well. This fits the bill perfectly! I also love that the crystal/face does not get scratched. The band it self has some scratching on it from hitting it against things. I do not go out to the ocean or deep water much so I cannot speak on its durability under great water depths; however, I have wore it in the shower and our pool and it still looks and works great. Lastly, I love that I can wear it with anything! It matches with my silver, gold, and pearl jewelry! It was a great buy!
on August 4, 2013
I purchased this for my wife for our anniversary. Another excellent Citizen product. The mother of pearl dial has a pink cast to it, and is very attractive. The sub-dials are easy to read, and the Swarovski crystals are well done. A dressy watch that she no wears every day, and can be worn with every outfit. The dial is not too small, and is easy to read. The lume on the watch is also well done, which was a surprise for my wife (just the hands, but the glow nicely in the Citizen electric blue lume).

See 1 answered question