5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!
The tone of the rose gold is rosier in person than shown in the picture. This is my third Eco-drive watch and I absolutely love them all! This watch is very sleek and can be worn dressy or casual. Great Christmas gift from my wonderful husband :)
Published 11 months ago by Ladybug

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Watch, but scratches
My girl-friend likes the look of this watch,
It looks just like the picture;
However,
I thought the mineral window on the watch should be hard, somehow more anti-scratch than glass,
I was wrong, after 4 days of use, we found several indent on the window pf the watch
My girl friend didn't even do sport or labor work
This make me feel really...
Published 9 months ago by Rui Lee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Watch, but scratches, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Citizen Women's GA1053-01A "Axiom" Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch with Leather Band (Watch)
My girl-friend likes the look of this watch,
It looks just like the picture;
However,
My girl friend didn't even do sport or labor work
This make me feel really bad
I wonder can I return it or not

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch!, December 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous in person, February 18, 2014
Nice quality. Perfect size for my small wrist. I wish it was available in silvertone though but it is still a eye catching piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best watch!, January 30, 2014
Very classy, beautiful and I'm totally in love the watch. I have been receiving compliments anytime i put on. So cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye-catching watch, April 10, 2014
I bought this watch as an anniversary gift for my wife. The first thing I did was to take It to the local jeweler to have an inscription made on the back of it. The ladies that worked there all commented on how beautiful the watch is. I love the idea that I will never ever ever have to buy a battery for it. The band seems to be well made and should hold up to daily use for a long time, I hope. That was really the only issue with the old watch- had to replace the band and battery about every 2 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as I imagined!, March 5, 2014
Just received it today in the mail. I live in a warm climate year round and so this is a perfect wardrobe staple. It's timeless, classy and feminine. The gold accent really enhances the look, making it seem more luxurious. I've already put it on and have received compliments on it!
I'm very petite and have slender wrists. The supple leath seems to wrap around my wrist well. I had to use the second to last hole. I like that it had two strap placement holder thingies (one right after the clasp thing and an adjustable one so that the extra room on the strap isn't just flapping around).
Definitely recommend for the chic in all of us.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD!Very nice, January 9, 2014
Very good, girlfriend liked, this is my best gift to send,! I wish you all a Happy New Year, thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars FAVORITE WATCH I HAVE EVER OWNED:PRETTY, PRACTICAL, SHOWER PROOF, NEVER NEEDS A NEW BATTERY EVER EVER EVER, October 6, 2014
IT IS NOW SEPTEMBER 2014 AND I ORDERED MY WATCH IN MAY.

CONS: I HAD BEEN APRISED BY REVIEWERS THAT THE WATCH BAND WAS WHICH..THAT WAS THE COLOR I WANTED AND WHY I WAS LOOKING AT IT, AND WHY I ULTIMATELY BOUGHT IT. THE IDEA BEING THAT IT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO KEEP A WHITE WATCHBAND CLEAN.

WITH THE ADVENT SEVERAL YEARS AGO OF THE MIRACLE WHITE SPONGES BY MR. CLEAN, I DOUBTED THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM, SO ABOUT ONCE A WEEK OR SO, I HAUL OUT ONCE OF THE WHITE SPONGES--ABOUT AS OFTEN AS I CLEAN MY WHITE REFRIGERATOR, AND VOILA THE WHITE WATCH IS CLEAN AGAIN FOR ANOTHER WEEK OR
MORE. I HAVE TO SAY THAT, TRULY, I DO NOT NOTICE THAT THE WATCH BAND GETS THAT DIRTY. I AM A HUGE FAN OF MORANOPro Jewelry 10 Glass Beads "Spring Mix Random Mix 10 Beads" Charm Bead for Snake Chain Charm Bracelets GLASS BRACELETS AND GENERALLY HAVE ONE OR TWO OF THOSE ON TOO. SO IF PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT THE BRACELET, THEY ARE NOT LOOKING TO SEE HOW DIRTY THE WHITE WRIST BAND IS. IT IS KIND OF A HO HUMM SITUATIION. I DON'T SEE THAT IT GETS THAT DIRTY. I CLEAN IT WITH A WHITE SPONGE AND ALL IS WELL.Magic Eraser Duo (Set of 2)

2. LETS ME OPERATE OUTIDE OF THE BOX:
I SET IT SO IT RUNS FAST BECAUSE I TEND TO RUN SLOW. IT STAYS PERFECTLY AT THE TIME LIMIT WHERE I SET IT. THAT MEANS IT IS NOT NOT NOT SET ON TIME WITH THE ATOMIC CLOCK SO I CAN STILL WEAR MY WATCH FAST IF I
WANT TO. SOMETIMES IT SEEMS THAT OUR WORLD IS SO PROGRESSSIVE THAT WE CAN'T STEP OUTSIDE THE LIMITS ANYMORE BUT THIS WATCH ALLOWS ME TO DO SO.

3. IS QUITE GLAMOROUS:
AS I SAID, I FREQUENTLY WEAR THIS WITH MURANO GLASS BRACELETS. HOWEVER, THERE ARE THE TIMES THAT I WANT TO LOOK SOPHISTICATED AND DRESSEY AND THOSE ARE THE TIMES THAT I CLEAN THE BRACELET UP AND WEAR IT ALL ON ITS OWN. WITH THE SLIM GOLD BAND SURROUNDING THE WHITE TOP OF THE WATCH WITH VARIOUS WHITE LAYERS, IT IS VERY EYE CATCHING. I GET A COMPLIMENT ON IT ALMOST EVERY TIME I GO OUT.

4. IT LOOKS PROFESSIONAL:
IF YOU ARE NOT OUT FOR THE GLAMOROUS LOOK AT ANY GIVEN TIME, BUT WANT THE PROFESSIONAL ONE, THEN YOU HAVE THAT IN LINE WITH THIS ALSO. IT'S NOT CLUTTERED, CLEAN, ENERGY DRIVEN LOOK CARRIES OVER TO THE WEARER AND MAKES ONE LOOK ON THE TIPS OF THEIR TOES WHEN OUT AND ABOUT IN THE HECTIC WORLD OF WORK. THE CLEAN SMOOTH LINES GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE NOT OVERWHELMED, BUT IN CONTROL OF THE THINGS AROUND YOU...WHICH IS JUST THE WAY WANT TO LOOK WHEN YOU ARE A. LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB, LOOKING CRISP AND EFFICIENT ON THE JOB YOU HAVE, OR EXACTLY THE MESSAGE YOU WANT TO PUT OUT WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING TO MOVE ON UP.

5. I LIKE THE GOLD TRIM IN PARTICULAR:
BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU THE LOOK THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND ARE GETTING ALONG IN THE WORLD. THIS IS A PERSONAL THING. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE THAT THINK IT IS MORE LEVEL HEADED TO PROTRAY YOURSELF AS SENSIBLE WITHOUT THE GOLD, THEN THIS IS A PERSONAL CHOICE. EITHER ONE SETS THE TONE FOR WHAT YOU WANT TO PROTRAY.STAINLESS STEELE INSTEAD:Citizen Quartz Stainless Steel Bracelet Women's Watch - EQ0530-51D

6. KEEPS YOU UP TO DATE
I HAVE HAD NO TROUBLE WITH THE DATE SETTING ON MY WATCH AT ALL. IT SEEMED A BIT SMALL; THERFORE, A BIT SUPERFICIAL, WHEN I FIRST RECEIVED IT. I BOUGHT THIS SO I WOULD KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE DATE WAS, AND THEN I THOUGHT I COULD NOT READ IT..WHAT A WASTE. SURPRISED I WAS BY THE END OF THE FIRST WEEK THAT I HAD OWNED THIS TO DISCOVER THAT MY EYES HAD APPARENTLY GOTTEN USED TO THE SHAPE OF THE NUMBERS AND SO I COULD NOW READ THEM. NOW I CAN JUST DOUBLE CHECK MY WATCH TO SEE WHAT THE DATE IS INSTEAD OF RUNNING OVER TO THE COMPUTER TO BE CERTAIN THAT I AM IN SYNC WITH THE WORLD.
Citizen Women's GA1055-57F Eco-Drive "Axiom" Black Stainless Steel Watch

7. PRACTICAL ...BACK TO THAT WHITE COLOR;
IF YOU GET TIRED OF THE WHITE WATCH BAND, OR FOR SOME REASON, DECIDE THAT WHITE IS NOT THE COLOR FOR YOU, WATCH BANDS ARE OBTAINABLE IN ALL SORTS OF COLORS, SO GET SEVERAL TO HAVE ON HAND, AND CHANGE OUT AS NEEDED, SAVES YOU FROM BUYING WATCHES IN VARIOUS DIFFERENT COLORS.39pcs Premium Interchangeable Ladies Watch set- customized wristwatch -Color Vary

8. WATERPROOF TO A CERTAIN DEPTH: I TAKE THIS TO MEAN THAT I CAN TAKE A SHOWER WITH MY WATCH ON WITHOUT DAMAGING IT. YOU DO HAVE TO GET INTO WATER TO GET IT TO ANY DEPTH TO SEE IF THE CRYSTAL POPS OFF OR IF IT STOPS WORKING FOR ANY OTHER REASON. SO FAR THAT THINKING (TECHNICALLY DULL OR BRILLIANT AS IT MAY BE) SEEMS TO WORK WELL. I FORGET TO TAKE IT OFF WHEN I GET IN THE SHOWER AND IT IS STILL WORKING RIGHT ALONG.
9. WATCH BATTERY DOES NOT HAVE TO BE REPLACED:
MY FIRST SOLAR WATCH WAS A SEIKO, AND AFTER "ONLY....JOKE" 20 YEARS, THE WATCH STOPPED AND IT REALLY DID NEED A SPECIAL NEW BATTERY THAT HAD TO BE OTAINED AT THE ONE AND ONLY TOWN NEAR PHOENIX ARIZONA THAT CARRIED THAT TYPE OF BATTERY. I FIGURED IT WAS NOT GOING TO BE A CHEAP PURCHASE AND CHECKED UP TO FIND THAT CITIZEN SOLARS DID NOT WEAR OUT/IE...THE BATTERIES DID NOT EVER GO BAD, SO THIS TIME I GOT A CITIZEN AND HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH IT.

CONS:

1.SOME OF THE GOLD COLOR IS WEARING OFF THE TOP PART OF MY BAND...NOT THE BOTTOM...BUT JUST THE TOP. I DO ALL SORTS OF THINGS IN MY WATCH, BUT SINCE I AM A BIT OLDER, I DO NOT DO "WATCH BUSTING", GOLD SCRAPING, GLASS BREAKING TYPES OF THINGS TO THE WATCH. STILL, I SCOUR AND CLEAN, AND EVEN SHOWER IN THE THING. SINCE IT IS ONLY THE TOP THAT IS WEARING A BIT, I THINK THIS IS THE FAULT OF THE RETAILER AND WILL HAVE TO LOOK TO SEE IF THIS IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY (IF I LEAVE THIS PAGE RIGHT THIS SECOND TO CHECK, I LOSE EVERYTHING ALREADY WRITTEN) SO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, PLEASE CHECK IF THIS IS OF A CONCERN TO YOU AS I WILL PROBABLY NOT GET BACK TO POST THIS. I DID LOOK THIS UP AND THE WATCHES ARE GUARANTEED FOR FIVE YEARS, YOU MUST LOOK UNDER AMAZON CUSTOMER SERVICE (MUMBER PROVIDED UNDER THE WATCH YOU BOUGHT...FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT IS GUARANTEED PRIOR TO PURCHASE ALSO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW EXACTLY ALL THAT IS COVERED.

A FINE WATCH. I REALLY DO FIND IT HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE, EXCEPT FOR THE FIRST ONE I EVER HAD,,,,BUT THAT IS A DIFFERENT SORT OF THING. A GOOD BUY. LOCAL JEWELERS ALSO SERVICE IF NEEDED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch., March 24, 2014
My wife loves them. I own a pair of eco-drives myself for almost 15 years now... And they are absolutely great.

P.S. The only thing is it looks better on the picture than in real life... But still great time piece for quality and price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty watch~, October 22, 2014
This watch caught my eye the first time I saw it on Amazon. Although it seems simplistic, it's a beautiful watch. Maybe it was just mine, but when I opened it, there were some minor scratches on the rose gold... I would have liked it to be completely unscratched, but there's not much I can do about it. On my quite tiny wrist (5.25 inches in diameter), the watch face is the perfect size--not too big, but not too small. I use the last hole on the band and although it is still slightly loose, it doesn't fell that way because the leather is still hard; and yes the leather does look wrinkly when not on the wrist. Not that that really matters once worn. The date indicator on the watch is quite small, but like the other reviewer stated, it's not too much of a problem after some time of use. After wearing it for a day, I haven't seen any scratches yet. However, I still plan on buying a screen protector and cutting it so it fits over the face of the watch, just in case!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›