5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch
I like the chrono function, the waterproof nature, the corporate style all in one watch. I can wear this to work, then to the gym and go swimming, then back to work, without looking like a digital watch geek (which i clearly am because I like the stp watch and timing functions!). Makes an attractive and extremely functional watch. 5 stars.
Published on April 10, 2008 by Capitalist Tool

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an Eco drive
The watch is not eco-drive as described in the description. I have to return it.
Published on March 30, 2008 by c. wong

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, April 10, 2008
This review is from: Citizen Men's JT3030-58L Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for The Price!, December 21, 2009
Nonprophet (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
Like other's have said, this is NOT an eco-drive watch!!!

I've owned diver's watch and chronographs for years--mostly Seiko, Citizen, Bulova, etc. This watch looks great, works great, and for under $200 is a great value. My only complaint so far would be that the blue face is much more subdued in color--I was hoping for a brighter, more vibrant blue. Still, I really like the watch, and it's nearly impossible to find a Chronograph that displays the DAY and date, a feature I really like!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an Eco drive, March 30, 2008
c. wong (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware: this is not an Eco-Drive (solar) watch, March 24, 2008
Although this watch had features I wanted, and was advertised as solar, when I received it I found it was not an Eco-Drive watch. Amazxon staff were never able to determine why there was a discrepancy between the product description and the product. I returned the watch and should get a full refund.

Rate and Discover Movies