Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on February 22, 2012
I sold off 4 watches to get one of these. I am glad I did. I have worn this every day since I got it, so it is a watch 'rotation killer'.

If you like big dive watches, but hate the weight of SS watches, this is your watch. The Ti makes it very wearable, and the Duratect coating gives it a satiny, almost SS look to it, and it is tough as nails to boot. Get a set of Suspa or Walt's strap adapters and you can wear it on the strap of your choice, although the stock rubber strap is fine, too. Mine is averaging about +4 sec/day when worn which is within COSC specs. So who needs an expensive Omega or Rolex for an accurate automatic?

I also love the cool blue lume that is very strong on this watch, and it lasts all night. It is still readable when the morning alarm goes off.

I also like the fact that the bezel can be removed without tools or a watchmaker to clean under it, and to lubricate it. I put some silicone grease on mine and the bezel action is smooth as butta..

This is a well thought out and original design from Citizen. If I were a professional diver, this is the watch I would trust.
review image review image review image
on September 26, 2012
I don't usually post reviews because I am very busy most of the time. However, I feel this watch rates a few minutes of my time because I used the reviews in determining whether or not to purchase it personally. All of the positive reviews are spot on, the watch is extremely good looking and feels like you are wearing a watch! Don't misunderstand me, it is the heaviest watch I own by far but I get more compliments than my expensive high end watches. Citizen hit a home run with this watch. A must have for any man that considers himself a real diver. I am a retired Navy Chief and served for 20 years as a Rescue Swimmer.....take it from me, this watch will increase your Testosterone!
on December 26, 2012
This watch should not be rated based on looks. It will score poorly on that note. However, if rated based on what it is advertised to do...it wins the 5 star hands down.

This watch was designed by end users and not by stylists (a lot of brands are making this unfortunate mistake). It was designed as a tool and not something to flaunt about.

Some would complain about the use of an old Citizen movement for this model but in reality, if it still able to track time, why not?
on February 21, 2013
Bought this Citizen Pro master a few weeks ago and it has been flawless ! Not cheap but I absolutely feel the time piece is worth every penny. It might not work so well if you have a puny wrist because it'll dwarf your wrist but if your wrist if a good size then your in for a treat. The lume is blueish and out of this world, the strap is sturdy yet comfy on the wrist and bezel moves with a breeze.

My wrist is 7.5 inches and this my friend is the perfect fit. This is an automatic movement NOT quartz as some ad incorrectly lists.

The presentation box is awesome and upon opening the box, you'll know you have a pro diver in front of you.

Highly recommend taking the plunge !
on December 18, 2011
Under the product specification chart it says that this watch movement is Japanese - quartz. That is wrong; the movement is automatic and clearly says on the watchs' face. I have this watch for 5 years now. Still works great. The only downside is that the watch stops working shortly after you take it off your wrist. I have many automatic watches and this one is the one that dies first.
on March 2, 2015
It is a bold looking watch, however, it does have its draw backs. The biggest is that it looses time (seconds) per day, which to some people is not that important, but those seconds do add up over a week. The second is that you cannot hack the watch with a stopping second hand which is important in some applications. Overall, it will serve it sole purpose, and that is to impress and look good on the wrist. I really don't think I'd want to attempt a really deep dive with it. For that I'd use my dive equipment, and use the watch for show and the bezel as only a back up.
on March 28, 2012
I bought this watch during Amazon's deal of the day. Packaging looks simple and does not befit the price tag. The watch is made in Japan and is automatic. While browsing through the manuals, I was a little confused initially as it states automatic yet there is a manual on how to manage eco dive watch. For a day, I was so silly that I left it by the side of my window to charge it but was surprised to see that it had stopped when I returned from work. It's a self-winding watch and also charges through wearing it as per most automatic watches.

I paid USD 800 for this lovely beast. No regrets although my friends said that they would rather get a tag for this price. But hey, this is in a different league. You people in America are so lucky to have things sold so cheaply. In singapore, this watch costs USD 1500 after all discounts.

I wonder how long the silicon strap can last before it breaks and what is the replacement cost.
on January 18, 2011
I received this watch through Amazon and received outstanding service. There is an additional strap extension included for folks that have very large wrists. I am very happy with this purchase.
on August 22, 2012
I have been wearing this watch for little over 4 years, and it still looks new. The coating on this watch is bomb proof, just doesn't scratch! I order the aftermarket suppas adapters to be able to use other watch bands. To clear up the extra watch band for added length (used for diving to go over your wetsuit). I am a watch freak and and I wear this almost every day. I own Tags, Rolex, Invicta, Suunto, Casio, Sinn... and still buying. I think this is one of the best watches on the market if your looking for a diving type of watch, its big but wears small and light weight but built like a tank. I just talked one of my employees into buying the 300m SS. I'm not sure what one of the reviewers that mention as soon as he takes it off it stops working, completely not true in my case. If this is true then he has a problem with his watch. The whole idea behind this watch is light charging the watch so that there isn't a battery to change out. I took the next paragraph from another guy and this is what he wrote on charge times ( The charge time from a "dead" state is 105 hours if you are using artifical light to do the charging. It take 33 hours of cloudy day sunlight and 9 hours of sunny day sunlight to do the same thing. However, this should only have to be done once. Citizen (and others that sell solar-powered watches) recommend daily charging. I keep my two solar watches on a window sill when I not wearing them and that keeps them fully charged. When I want to wear one or the other of them, all I have to do is grab it and go. One day usage charge times are much shorter; 30 minutes for artificial light, 10 minutes on a cloudy day, and just 3 minutes on a sunny day.) I HAVE NO CHARGING PROBLEMS. I love this watch!
on June 6, 2013
I got this watch in November 2012, I wore it maybe 5 times since, now when I need it for scuba diving it has stopped working, it does not wind, it works for one minute intervals then it stops, sometimes it works for only ten seconds. I wound it well, I shook it well, to no avail. I am returning it. What a POS made in Japan!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse