5.0 out of 5 stars love it. It look great
Published 17 months ago by Loan Nguyen

2.0 out of 5 stars it did not work... stopped working. ...
it did not work...stopped working. As instructed I shook it and wore it, but it continued to stop after a while.
Published 2 months ago by Don Hendrickson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars love it. It look great, September 1, 2013
This review is from: Citizen Quartz Leather Strap Brown Dial Men's Watch - BF0582-01P (Watch)
The watch was shipped on time and looked really great. It looked beautifully, esp. the golden face and the brown trap were perfectly match. My boyfriend loved it really much. I gave it to him on his birthday occasion. However, It took me a while to understand how to adjust the date and the day. Besides, when it arrived, there was something wrong with the date. It was lying in between Tues and Wed, but I fixed it. Hopefully I will not happen again. Overall, I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking watch that keeps excellent time, July 9, 2014
Nice looking watch that keeps excellent time. Not sure about the band, as have only used metal bands the last thirty years. Will use it till it starts to show wear, then replace it with a new one. It the band last longer than a year with occassional use, then all is OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars A mans watch at an affordable price., November 26, 2014
I'm just starting my new watch collection and I gotta say that pictures don't do this watch justice. It looks amazing in person. It's simple and beautiful. You should have seen all the eyes glaring at my new watch on the subway. I think I may have made a lot of people consider it may be time for a serious upgrade to their aging trinkets they were wearing on their wrists.

For $80, this watch is a steal. Just hurry up and buy it. You can thank me later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauiful, May 27, 2014
Great looking watch at an excellent price. Beautiful contrast with the brown leather band and the gold face. Def buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Simple, September 20, 2013
Clean look, band go's well with watch head, better than I thought it would be. Light weight and not to thick!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch, January 31, 2014
I think the watch is very elegant. It fits well and so far is very durable.
Price was very competitive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, February 27, 2014
Great buy for your buck. Looks good and easy to set. :-) it's the best buy under $100. Better believe it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very nice watch, December 31, 2013
Bought this to give to our 16 y/o son as a Christmas gift. The seller was great. (Princeton Watches, highly recommend) Prior to wrapping it I certainly admired it's quality & beauty, it's a stunner. The face is a little large for a 16 y/o but nevertheless we were very pleased. Citizen watches are durable & very reliable timepieces imo. A bit pricey but worth it. Our son is very happy, he wears it everyday. What I love about this watch is the gold face & the brown band. It's very classy & sophisticated looking, even for a teenager. This watch will look incredible on anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars citizen quartz leather strap brown dial men's watch-bf0582-01p, December 12, 2013
I am happy with my recent purchase of the citizen quartz leather strap brown dial men's watch-bf0582-01p, it is very stylish and I enjoy wearing it, when I go to different social events.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, stylish, classy, November 23, 2013
This is a heck of a watch. Beautiful, classy, elegant, understated. Yet when you look at it, you're captivated by its beauty.

The colors of this watch work perfectly together, and would go with most skin tones.

I am worried the leather band may not hold up. I have only had the watch for a few weeks. But it is hard to imagine a watch like this looking any better than this one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›