5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, September 8, 2013
This review is from: Citizen Women's AT2232-08A "Drive from Citizen" Stainless Steel Watch with Leather Band (Watch)
nice watch to wear. I bought it for my mom. She loves it. It was brand new as I expected and I received it during the estimated time. Special thanks to the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Watch, March 8, 2014
This watch is everything I was looking for when I purchased this for my wife's birthday. It is stylish, practical and a great brand. My wife is very happy for this watch. I recommend this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, Large Watch, July 3, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. The large numbers aren't too difficult to read, but like the picture, the numbers over the timers are very faint as there isn't much of a contrast between the font color and the background. I'm not sure if I've been unlucky with my watches or something, but I found that the second/timer hands of this particular watch actually point to the corresponding dashes over the watch (e.g., the second hand on a Casio watch I just bought doesn't actually match the dashes around the watch, so it reads more like "the number between 1 and 2", as opposed to "just 1"). The gold of the dials, face, and the clasps are all shiny and smooth to the touch (as opposed to being matte). No part of the watch glows in the dark. Also an interesting thing I noticed, the face of the dial has an embossed "D" over it, to indicate it as part of the Drive Series.

The underside of the band is made of some type of felt material and feels comfortable and soft when on your wrist. As I decided not to keep the watch, I'm not sure how the band would hold up to keeping white or being cleaned.

Like other recent watch models, or just my luck with fashion, this watch was huge. The face is about 46mm wide, and this isn't counting the dials, and looks huge on my 16cm circumference wrists. Also I'd like to mention that the box describes this watch as "Men Eco WR100". Amazon lists this particular watch as a women's watch, however other similar models are described as "Unisex". Another thing is that the description for the watch, particularly under "Band Length", it says "Men's Standard". So, when I tried the watch on, I had to buckle it at the very last hole on the band, and the watch was still loose on my wrist.

Verdict: If you have larger wrists, are a man, or don't mind that this watch could potentially be 3/4 the size of your closed fist, then you would probably like this watch. This watch is beautiful (and solar!), just too large (for me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love!, May 20, 2014
This watch is absolutely gorgeous! I am totally in love with it. I've had it since Christmas 2014 (bought with gift cards from my kids), and I am thrilled with it! It looks way more expensive than it was. The gold accents just set it off. The leather band is good quality and wipes clean. I used to buy fashion watches all the time since I am a "watch freak," but no more! I have found my "one and only!"

Rate and Discover Movies