5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, sleek and shiny
Classy enough for evening wear, minimalist enough for everyday wear, this is a lovely slim, sleek number that won't catch, snag or pull on your clothes. The eco drive system can charge in full sunshine in several hours, and a full charge will power the watch for six months, making maintenance a complete non issue - daily wear should power the watch sufficiently...
Published on May 27, 2007 by S. Lemarie

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but the bracelet is not good--easy to lose
Published on December 2, 2008 by Reviewer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim, sleek and shiny, May 27, 2007
S. Lemarie (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews

Comfortable, easy to put on, easy to wear - and it looks great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but the bracelet is not good--easy to lose, December 2, 2008
This review is from: Citizen Women's EG2450-53E "Eco-Drive" Stainless Steel Bangle Watch (Watch)
I bought two of those--one for myself (gold one) and the other one(silver) as a gift for my niece. The bracelet on mine was too large and it didn't lock well--had to send to the repairshop, the warranty doesn't cover that. Paid about $40 incl. shipping. They offered to chage the whole bracelet for $70+...But I don't wear that watch, so it's sitting in the jewellery box --I like my Movado watch better- it has much better lock...My niece lost her watch last month because the lock was not safe (that's after a year and a half of wearing the watch).
Overall, it's a beautiful watch but the bracelet starts showing the signs of wear after several months and the lock is not safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jan from Bucks County, PA, June 4, 2007
This is exactly what I was looking for. I needed a watch with a dark background so that I could read the time more easily. It is very sleek & stylish. And Amazon had the best price for this watch. I checked several other sources and no one had a better price. I would definitely recommend this watch. Another great feature is that it's ECO-Friendly -- no need for batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco Drive Citizen Watch., November 29, 2013
I love it..! It's a little bit too loose for me, if there's anyway I could fix it to fit me , I would welcome ideas from you..!
Thnx.

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Eco drive watch, December 11, 2010
I got this watch as gift from my boyfriend for my Birthday and was really impressed by the watch and his selection. I am wearing it everyday since i got it and i love it. Dial size is perfect for me, i needed to resize the belt but went to Macy's and they did it in 5 minute.

5.0 out of 5 stars super watch, November 13, 2008
Andreas Born (Clermont, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
this was really a winner with my wifes birthday gift. she loves the feel and look of the watch. also not having to go and change batteries is awesome. very elegant

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a graduation present from high school, May 9, 2014
I'm now over thirty and it still is going strong. Whenever I leave it in the jewelry case for too long, I just pop it out on a windowsill for a day and it is recharged.

I could see how some might have an issue with the clasps. Luckily, it was bought at a jeweler that gives free maintenance, so whenever I go home I can take it to get adjusted.

The comments of the watch band being too small surprised me. I had to have links taken out of it. Granted, I have small wrists, but it was MUCH to loose for me - even more so than most other watches.

My only complaint is that the steel does scratch on the under side where you typically rest your hand in things. It doesn't make it look bad in my opinion, but if you want a watch that looks brand new for decades, that may be an issue. I can't imagine many other watches last this long, though.

The design is simple and elegant. Because of that, I've even worn the watch to a few black tie events and it looks fine with formal wear.

I honestly will never but another brand of watch again. These are worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Classy, Realiable, Yet Modestly Priced Watch, March 28, 2014
I bought it as a replacement for my mother. The last one she had needed the stem and crown replaced. She really loved it but the repair was quoted at higher than I could buy a new one. She has many high end watches but really loves the look and fit of this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars wife loves it, December 2, 2013
Purchased this for my wife for her birthday and she loves it as much as her Movado. Please be sure to check dimensions as it is small but perfect for my wife as she is petite and does not like bulky watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful classy watch!, October 3, 2013
What a lovely classy watch!! Love how it looks! Left it in the light for a day after it arrived and its been working great since!

Two things:

1. I work on the computer a lot and made the mistake of wearing the watch at work - this instantly scratched up the two links in contact with the desk :( thankfully, the top shiny part doesn't really come into contact with anything so it is still as new!

2. It was comically large for my wrist when it arrived! I had to have several links removed, so make sure you factor in time to get yourself to JCPenney or Macy's or wherever, and get it adjusted!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›