Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 27, 2007
Classy enough for evening wear, minimalist enough for everyday wear, this is a lovely slim, sleek number that won't catch, snag or pull on your clothes. The eco drive system can charge in full sunshine in several hours, and a full charge will power the watch for six months, making maintenance a complete non issue - daily wear should power the watch sufficiently.

Comfortable, easy to put on, easy to wear - and it looks great.
on December 2, 2008
I bought two of those--one for myself (gold one) and the other one(silver) as a gift for my niece. The bracelet on mine was too large and it didn't lock well--had to send to the repairshop, the warranty doesn't cover that. Paid about $40 incl. shipping. They offered to chage the whole bracelet for $70+...But I don't wear that watch, so it's sitting in the jewellery box --I like my Movado watch better- it has much better lock...My niece lost her watch last month because the lock was not safe (that's after a year and a half of wearing the watch).
Overall, it's a beautiful watch but the bracelet starts showing the signs of wear after several months and the lock is not safe.
on May 9, 2014
I'm now over thirty and it still is going strong. Whenever I leave it in the jewelry case for too long, I just pop it out on a windowsill for a day and it is recharged.

I could see how some might have an issue with the clasps. Luckily, it was bought at a jeweler that gives free maintenance, so whenever I go home I can take it to get adjusted.

The comments of the watch band being too small surprised me. I had to have links taken out of it. Granted, I have small wrists, but it was MUCH to loose for me - even more so than most other watches.

My only complaint is that the steel does scratch on the under side where you typically rest your hand in things. It doesn't make it look bad in my opinion, but if you want a watch that looks brand new for decades, that may be an issue. I can't imagine many other watches last this long, though.

The design is simple and elegant. Because of that, I've even worn the watch to a few black tie events and it looks fine with formal wear.

I honestly will never but another brand of watch again. These are worth it.
on October 3, 2013
What a lovely classy watch!! Love how it looks! Left it in the light for a day after it arrived and its been working great since!

Two things:

1. I work on the computer a lot and made the mistake of wearing the watch at work - this instantly scratched up the two links in contact with the desk :( thankfully, the top shiny part doesn't really come into contact with anything so it is still as new!

2. It was comically large for my wrist when it arrived! I had to have several links removed, so make sure you factor in time to get yourself to JCPenney or Macy's or wherever, and get it adjusted!
on September 24, 2014
I had lost another Citizen watch due to a faulty clasp and wanted one that that seemed more secure. It has a two part clasp. This style is not as easy to read as other Citizen watches-no glow in the dark hands and no numbers. If that appeals it is a dainty bracelet-style. I find it keeps good time, and I like the idea of no battery to replace.
on October 6, 2015
This is a simply beautiful watch. Looked for simple clean design like this for some time. I love the way it looks on my wrist and the black face which for me is easier to read than a light-colored face. Especially love that I will never have to change a battery. Bought it used through Amazon at a substantial discount, and really, it looks new - I would never has guessed that it was used. I suspect someone who bought it didn't like it and returned it without ever wearing it. Works flawlessly and I could not be happier. Love it.
on December 2, 2013
Purchased this for my wife for her birthday and she loves it as much as her Movado. Please be sure to check dimensions as it is small but perfect for my wife as she is petite and does not like bulky watches.
on January 10, 2016
A gift for my wife that I will never regret buying for her. The look on her face when she opened it is a memory I will always have with me. The watch itself is gorgeous. My wife has a very tiny wrist and had to have all the extra links removed except for 2 half links so it had some flexibility.
on March 28, 2014
I bought it as a replacement for my mother. The last one she had needed the stem and crown replaced. She really loved it but the repair was quoted at higher than I could buy a new one. She has many high end watches but really loves the look and fit of this watch.
on January 2, 2015
Very nice design. Love that fact that I no longer need to buy batteries for my watches. Band will have to be taken in a couple notches. Do not particularly have thin wrists so band should fit a lot of women without any trouble.