4.0 out of 5 stars My first Eco-Drive watch.
Published 22 months ago by Sandra Y Bryant

3.0 out of 5 stars Citizen womens watch eg2694-59d
Smaller than i thought it was in picture. Nice piece of jewelry though. Wife seems to like it although i am not quite sure.
Published 11 months ago by Andy Singleton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My first Eco-Drive watch., May 4, 2013
This review is from: Citizen Women's EG2694-59D Eco-Drive Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I was looking for a watch with both silver and gold coloration so that I could use it with any of my other accessory items. I like the rectangular style, size of the case and the face(crystal) of the watch. The only small negative comment I have so far is that the bracelet watch band is about one link too long. This band is not designed to allow size adjustment. I do, however, really appreciate the clasp on the band. I'm enjoying this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, April 3, 2010
Got this as a Christmas present for my wife and she loved it. We had to take a few links out for it to fit but they always make watch wrist bands too big. It has become her everyday watch for school and work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product!, May 8, 2013
I chose this particular watch as I liked the shape of the face and the fact that it was a two-toned color. I have had Eco-Drive watches for 15 years and really enjoy the convenience and durabliity

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!!, December 19, 2012
It is a really pretty watch and not having to deal with batteries is such a plus. The dial is easy to read and very pretty. The price was much less than in stores. I did quite a bit of shopping and looking before I ordered this watch. I received it in a timely manner and in perfect condition. I never give anyone 5 stars because something could always be better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Fan!, October 15, 2013
I have been buying Citizen Eco-Drive watches for ten years and love them. I have yet to take one to a jeweler for repairs. This particular style is perfect for small wrists like mine (5.5 inches). The watch is dressy enough for church yet robust enough to wear with jeans and a tee. The two-tone design enables me to wear it with either my white or yellow gold rings. The photo doesn't do it justice as the metal absolutely gleams. It's my new favorite watch.

DMVantastic

4.0 out of 5 stars Subtle elegance, January 20, 2013
I love the look and feel of the watch. It works well on a petite wrist. My only issue was failing to expose this Eco-drive watch to enough light for the extended period it requires initially so that it will keep time properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, January 5, 2013
I bought this watch as a gift for my daughter-in-law. She loves it, and I was very impressed with it's beauty, elegance. and the unique clasp which saves your fingernails. The price was also very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch is great, November 13, 2013
I have been looking for a Watch that was small and light weight and The two tone a two tones allow me to wear with anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, June 19, 2013
This watch is very attractive on and I love the easy open clasp. It came before the promised time and in perfect condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, December 26, 2013
Works well on my small wrists after removing a number of links. I hope to have the watch a long time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›