5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch
Got this as a Christmas present for my wife and she loved it. We had to take a few links out for it to fit but they always make watch wrist bands too big. It has become her everyday watch for school and work.
Published on April 3, 2010 by B. Givens

3.0 out of 5 stars Citizen womens watch eg2694-59d
Smaller than i thought it was in picture. Nice piece of jewelry though. Wife seems to like it although i am not quite sure.
Published 6 months ago by Andy Singleton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My first Eco-Drive watch., May 4, 2013
This review is from: Citizen Women's EG2694-59D Eco-Drive Two-Tone Dress Watch (Watch)
I was looking for a watch with both silver and gold coloration so that I could use it with any of my other accessory items. I like the rectangular style, size of the case and the face(crystal) of the watch. The only small negative comment I have so far is that the bracelet watch band is about one link too long. This band is not designed to allow size adjustment. I do, however, really appreciate the clasp on the band. I'm enjoying this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch, April 3, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product!, May 8, 2013
I chose this particular watch as I liked the shape of the face and the fact that it was a two-toned color. I have had Eco-Drive watches for 15 years and really enjoy the convenience and durabliity

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Fan!, October 15, 2013
I have been buying Citizen Eco-Drive watches for ten years and love them. I have yet to take one to a jeweler for repairs. This particular style is perfect for small wrists like mine (5.5 inches). The watch is dressy enough for church yet robust enough to wear with jeans and a tee. The two-tone design enables me to wear it with either my white or yellow gold rings. The photo doesn't do it justice as the metal absolutely gleams. It's my new favorite watch.

DMVantastic

4.0 out of 5 stars Subtle elegance, January 20, 2013
I love the look and feel of the watch. It works well on a petite wrist. My only issue was failing to expose this Eco-drive watch to enough light for the extended period it requires initially so that it will keep time properly.

1.0 out of 5 stars item is smaller than shown, May 18, 2014
Picture depicted on website is deceiving. Watch face is very very small. I am returning the product back to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, May 15, 2014
This was a great present for mothers day. A note to any buyer however, the watch is incredibly small. I thought it would be bigger. I know womens watches tend to be smaller but this was much smaller than I had anticipated. However, it's a great product. And it is an eye catcher.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves this watch!!!, April 20, 2014
My wife love this watch. She says it is just the right size, not over size like some watches. Also she likes it because it will go with both her silver or gold pieces.

3.0 out of 5 stars Citizen womens watch eg2694-59d, March 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, March 7, 2014
When the watch arrived I was pleasantly surprised how pretty it is. The two toned band goes with any color jewelry and the mother of pearl face is so pretty. The band is not a wide one which is what I really like. It looks like a bracelet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›