5.0 out of 5 stars Much prettier than the photo
I was hesitant to buy this watch because the photo makes it look like it might be a very light gold color, or perhaps would be a pinkish gold. Nope, it's a regular color. It is nicely detailed and looks lovely on the wrist.

Published on June 4, 2008 by E. Campisi

1.0 out of 5 stars returned
This citizen Women's bracelet watch does not appear authentic and did not arrive as shown online. The case was printed differently. In addition the watch did not have eco-drive as shown in the picture, nor was the back of the watch as pictured. Rather than the imprinted information as shown on the back, there was a small removable sticker with no base metal listed.
Published on June 11, 2010 by A. Heykants

5.0 out of 5 stars Much prettier than the photo, June 4, 2008
This review is from: Citizen Women's EK3682-97P Bracelet Watch (Watch)

I gave this to my mother for mother's day, and she loved it. Generous expansion band that she had to get shortened - much better than being too small. Citizen is good quality, so all in all you will be very pleased with this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Right Gift, January 30, 2010
Cheapster (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Citizen Women's EK3682-97P Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I got this watch as a gift for my wife. It's just what she wanted: small, very readable, with a second hand. She wanted the expansion bracelet since she has a small wrist, and other bracelets permit the watch to turn on her wrist. The gift was absolutely right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish & Elegant, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Citizen Women's EK3682-97P Bracelet Watch (Watch)
This is truly an awesome watch. I have been without a watch for approximately 2 months. If you are as picky as i am, watch hunting on the internet is a nightmare. I wanted a watch that did not require a battery, had a certain looking face, and very light. No website tells you about the watches weight. Some of the bracelet watches tend to feel like a manacle on the wrist, Well this watch has it all. After searching many websites this watch for the price fits the bill. This watch is elegant, stylish, no battery operation, light and clear face. As soon as I received it i put it on and didn't even realize i had it on. Sometimes expansion watches bite, not this one. I wish they had it in two tone but to tell you the truth it is so beautiful that i really don't care. This does make a beautiful gift for that special someone. In my book you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & Classy Watch....., August 15, 2008
This review is from: Citizen Women's EK3682-97P Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Bought this watch for my Mom. Even though I have yet to give it to her, I took a peak and I was extremely happy that I chose this watch and I knew she'd love it too. The color is not too light or too dark shade of gold. The size is small, classy and sits on wrist nicely. Very comforable to wear. The expandable band is beautiful, no need for length reduction for her, and knowing the quality of Citizen this watch will sure lasts. This is my second Citizen I've purchased for gifts, first was for my husband(a different one, of course) and they are just well made watches. I absolutely recommend to purchase this watch. Makes a PERFECT gift or for oneself to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absence of the needed battery in the quartz watch purchased, July 23, 2008
Maung S. Lin (Sebastopol, CA USA) - See all my reviews
It would have been a much more satisfying experience if the watch I purchased on line comes with the battery, so that it could be used readily.

1.0 out of 5 stars returned, June 11, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely ladie's watch, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Citizen Women's EK3682-97P Bracelet Watch (Watch)
My new Citizen Women's EK3682-97P watch arrived yesterday and I am thrilled with it. It is even prettier than the picture, fits perfectly and is small enough to be feminine but large enough to read easily. The gold-tone is not garish and the expansion bracelet is smooth and not too big for my small wrist. My last Citizen watch lasted 23 years - I hope this one is as good because it's exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, December 9, 2011
This review is from: Citizen Women's EK3682-97P Bracelet Watch (Watch)
I love the new Cititzen watch I just bought after having worn a Citizen watch for over 25 years, which was a gift from my son. I have never had a watch last so long without any repairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Purchase, November 6, 2011
Patricia D. Kirkwood (Torrance, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Citizen Women's EK3682-97P Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Exactly what I was looking for in a dressup watch. The face is easy to read, the bracelet is unobtrusive, and more 'jewelry' than watchband. I thoroughly enjoy a small watch for special occasions, and this fits my requirements.

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant item, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Citizen Women's EK3682-97P Bracelet Watch (Watch)
Very good purchase. Beautiful watch, works great and I love it! Look expensive and luxorious and decorate your hand nicely. Highly recommended for you or as a Gift.

Citizen Women's EK3682-97P Bracelet Watch