Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 11, 2013
This is the second Citizen for my wife. The first is a more elegant model, but she was always taking it off while doing her many outdoor activities to keep it from getting beat up.

I decided on this one as a "work" watch because
- markings are very easy to read, good for older eyes
- water resistance (Diver's model overkill in this regard)
- rubber material for the band, so she would be more inclined to wear it for rougher duty than something leather or shiny metal
- seemed to look great in the photos, not too big or too overstated

Well, she loves it so much it goes everywhere, even to church.

I would recommend this highly for any woman who would like a purposeful, no-nonsense watch. The understated, "functionally elegant" appearance is far more appealing in person that one might imagine from pictures, and the owner will probably find herself wearing it for much more than diving or other sports activity. This would also make a great dive/sports watch for 8-12 yo boys... but then again they can probably dish out punishment that might challenge this one.

Five stars without reservation. Very nice!
on August 20, 2013
This is the best watch! No more battery replacements and actually works swimming. I had had other diving watches only to leak inside the watch! This is my first Citizen and am very pleased with it. Wish I had purchased this many years ago instead of wasting my money on the other brands.
on March 31, 2013
This newer womens diver is much easier to read than my first one. I wore the older version of this watch for years (ep6000) but it was just a little small so i passed on to a good friend. i could still stand for citizen to make their women's watches a little bigger (38mm would be great) but if you don't have an ecodrive yet, get one....they just don't stop....
on December 10, 2012
I needed a watch that could withstand salt water and was small enough for my small wrist. This watch is made well, is light weight, and is fine on my wrist. I expect to use it while sailing. The sailing watches I considered such as Gill were too large. This should be fine.
on November 9, 2013
I own other stainless steel Citizen Eco Drive watch that I bought 6 years ago. Since I left the store until today it run perfectly never missing any second in the many trips we did together. I wanted the same system but in a sport version and I was little concerned about the size of this model, if maybe it would look too big for a girl. I was very happy when I received, is perfect and I got a lot of compliments since the first day.
on May 23, 2013
I had an old Citizen watch almost identical to this one which was over 35 years old and finally died. This product is somewhat larger than my old watch and heavier, so it took some getting used to. The band on it is also huge in length and I have very thin wrists, so it wraps from one side all the way around to the other. It almost seems like the band was made for a man instead of a woman. I love the fact that it does not need batteries and also lights up in the dark which my other watch did not do. Overall, I am pretty satisfied with the watch, other than the fact that I wish it had a smaller band. Hope this one lasts as long as the other one I owned. That's why I chose Citizens - very reliable.
on October 3, 2013
Just got this watch and I already love it. It is very Classy and Sporty at the same time. I have 2 little kids and need a watch that can stay on all the time. I think I found the one! Super fast delivery from Amazon as well!!
on November 5, 2013
I love this watch but the band breaks every six months or less. Then I have to send it in to Citizen and they replace it for $60 each time since bands aren't covered by the warranty. I would never purchase this again or recommend it to anyone.
on June 11, 2013
The date is recessed perhaps a millimeter below a small window, down in a hole. Unless lighted from above, the tiny numeral is shaded. Unless your eye is directly above it, vision is partially blocked by the depth of the recess.

I found the watch inconveniently small. Otherwise looks good.
on November 8, 2013
Date window to small to be of any use. Overall it is a very good looking lady's watch. Like Eco drive