Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 21, 2007
I'm loving this watch.It's just as shown in the picture.
I'm 54 years old and wanted a watch that would make easier for me to see the time even without my glasses on.
This is the one. The anti-reflective coating on the mineral crystal really works, the black dial combined with the white hands and time markers allow you to see the time precisely.
I'm used to wear my watch at all times, When I'm at the gym, When I'm swiming, etc. and it's of utermost importance the watch is 100% waterproof. The 330ft waterproof feature is just perfect for me. Few women's watches have that feature.
It's not a mid size watch though it's rather small: 6mm thick, 2.4 diameter total, and 1.9mm diameter, just the black dial alone.
Not having to replace batteries of course is a plus, also because once the watch has been opened for battery replacement, the waterproof feature in most watches I've had goes away...
Great price, wonderful timepiece!

UPDATE July 12, 2008:
I've had this watch on my wrist long enough now. Just wanted you all to know it works as great as the day I got it. Precise time display, no leakage (I swim with it). Just perfect!!!
review image review image
11 comment|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2007
This is a very classy, gorgeous watch. I adjusted the band on my own, and that's all I needed to do before wearing it. To get the watch started, I just placed the watch under a mini lamp. I get a lot of compliments on the watch. It's not too big and not too small. Just right. It's a beauty! Plus, I know the battery will never die because I always wear it in sunlight. Best watch ever made and owned!
on June 4, 2008
One of the few women's watches that is not too small, is easy to read, has a second hand and a date window. I have two complaints though. The date window could be a bit bigger, it can be difficult at times to read. And the size adjustment of the bracelet could be better, it is done by removing links only. I would like to see the adjustment at the clasp, with links as the last resort. Other than that, it is a nice clean design that seems to draw favorable comments.
on September 9, 2008
Citizen Eco-Drive Women's Stainless Steel Watch #EW0620-52E
As a pediatric nurse practitioner in a busy Surgery Center, I see between 25 and 30 children each day in preparation for surgery. I wash my hands before seeing each child. Every time I've had a battery reach the point of being replaced, the jeweler has cautioned me that the waterproof guarantee will be null if he opens the case. I decided that replacing watches after replacing batteries and destroying the waterproof seal was silly, and began the hunt for an alternative. The Citizen ecodrive watch is the perfect solution. Now, if I only had access to sunshine during work hours...
on January 20, 2009
Everything was as expected, including having to find a watch repair shop to shorten the WAY too big band. But I like it alot! The roman numerals dress it up so that while it's not a "dress" watch per-se, it moves from the office to the opera without a second thought. The date thing though, is way too small to be visible so don't count on being able to see it!
on August 13, 2007
This Citizen watch is an excellent performer. The face is easy-to-read, the band comfortable to wear, and knowing that I won't have to change batteries down the line because of the eco-drive is a great comfort. I wasn't able to remove the watchband links on my own to fit the band to my wrist, but a local jeweler made the adjustment for a nominal fee. This watch is both a dependable everyday timepiece as well as a classy accessory for more formal occasions.
on December 26, 2008
I purchased this for myself while xmas shopping on amazon. I need a watch but mostly go without one because they are usually in my jewelry drawer with dead batteries! This watch has lovely styling, attractive bracelet and face. The price CANNOT be beat. I priced citizen ecodrive in the department stores and they ran around $200. Yeah- no battery!!
on August 25, 2008
I got this watch after always having to replace batteries in my old Timexes. I also always had to replace the bands and could never find one that actually matched the watch itself. The clasps sometimes broke though the watches themselves probably "keep on ticking!" This Citizen watch is beautiful! It is the perfect face size with easy to read white roman numerals on a black background.The wrist size is perfect for me- I didn't even have to remove a link since I don't like the band too tight.(I have a medium size wrist.) It is still as shiny and new looking as the day I got it two months ago! The date is one day ahead because when winding it I guess I went to far, but it can be corrected. Sometimes I can't see the date even with reading glasses on and since I don't really use that feature it doesn't bother me. I also notice at times that it glows in the dark somewhat but not for long and not all the time????? Aside from these minor things I absolutely love this watch and hope to have it for years to come!
on June 2, 2010
I bought this watch back in 2008 when I began nursing school. My dresser drawer has at least 3 watches in it that I loved but never seemed to find the time to replace the dead battery. After having this watch for 2 years, I am completely sold on eco drive. This watch has held up beautifully to daily wear and tear and frequent hand-washing. The clasp is still nice and tight after 2 years. I still get compliments on it all the time, it is a classically styled sleek looking watch. The Roman numerals on the face give it a little something extra and the glow in the dark hands are an added bonus when in a dimly lit patient's room. I cannot recommend this watch highly enough- I'm wearing it right now as I type this review. Some reviewers have mentioned that the face is small, but perhaps they have larger wrists than myself as the face size is perfect. Its big enough to read easily but small and low profile enough that it doesn't get caught on clothing as I move around. I did have to take it in to have a few of the links removed, but since then it has fit perfectly.
on November 26, 2007
I wanted a watch to wear while swming and I just came back from vacations and I really love it. One of the biggest advantages is that it is solar powered. No batteries to change EVER