5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
I love Citizen watches. I have had my other traditional battery watch since 1998 and nothing has gone wrong (except by my own doings.)

Published on December 29, 2007 by Laura

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Diamonds & Fluctuating Price
Good watch, but don't expect the diamonds to sparkle the way they do in the photo. They are too small with too much space between them. Those spaces are filled with silver colored points made to imitate diamonds, but instead look pretty poor. The gold connecting links on the band are loosely fitted, so when the band flexes, they twist to look slightly crooked and the...
Published on June 12, 2011 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 29, 2007
Laura "Laura S." (Central IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Citizen Women's EW0894-57D Eco-Drive "Riva" Diamond-Accented Watch (Watch)

This watch is better looking in person than in pictures and the video. The pearl face is more iridescent. The gold on the band is more pronounced. The diamonds sparkle but are not glaring. It is enough to make it look like your every-day casual watch while also being somewhat dressed up.

The size is about medium to large for a woman's watch. When I first saw it in the case, I was a little hesitant on if it was a woman's or not. It is a lot more obvious it is a woman's when it is on; I have smallish wrists.

My watch came with a 6-year limited warranty but I don't think I will need to use it because the eco-drive is great. I have had no other problems with the other eco-drive I have owned for over 4 years.

If you like this watch in pictures and like some sparkle without being ostentatious, you will like this watch. If you are on the fence about buying it, you won't be once you have it on your wrist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Makes the Grade, October 17, 2008
SMM (Los Angeles, CA. USA) - See all my reviews
I've spent the last 8 months trying to get the right watch for me, and this watch met all my criteria. It is really pretty, 2-toned to match my gold or silver jewelry, can be worn dressy to casual, has a second hand, the contrast between the numbers (representation in this case) and the MOP face was good, it glows in the dark, the added Citizen benefit of the Eco-drive--which I love the solar power, and the calender.
Let's be clear about the calender--you can't read it. It's so hard to see. I can read the Eco-drive on the face, which is very small and light font, easier. The box is small (which probably could have been taken care of with magnification), and the contrast behind the MOP face makes it a dark small box with something written on it.
As you can see, the watch still rates 4 stars for me because the other elements are great, and I am keeping and wearing the watch. But to not be able to read the calender, to me, is a design flaw that could have easily been rectified.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy everyday watch, March 13, 2011
Timothy Murray (Snowmass Village, CO United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this watch for my wife based on my very positive experience with my own eco-drive sport watch. As for my wife's watch, she absolutely loves it. The MOP face along with the diamond accents allow it to be worn on any occasion. It is a beautiful piece of jewelery, but not too dressy to wear every day. As for the eco drive system and Citizen's customer service - both are outstanding. To have a watch that needs nothing at all in terms of care, AND keeps perfect time is a great reason to buy one. I bought mine about 9 years ago to replace a TAG Heuer that came off my wrist while water skiing. After 6 years of very hard use (I work in construction and am very hard on watches) the crystal on my watch began to fog. I sent the watch back to citizen asking them to replace the seals, crystal, and renew the luminous paint. I included my credit card info so they could charge me, as the watch was out of warranty. Three weeks later my watch came back, with a new movement and crystal, and the report for the pressure test that was performed on it. Citizen charged me ZERO for this service. Do you think TAG or Rolex would do that? Buy an Eco-Drive, you will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, elegant and keeps acurate time, November 19, 2009
I bought this watch through amazon one month ago when it was on sale. The shipping was very fast. I am very pleased with my purchase. The real watch looks a lot better than its picture. I am very happy with the look and quality. I got a lot compliment on this watch. I strongly recommend this watch to you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, May 16, 2009
I've had this watch for close to a month now, and I am still receiving compliments. This is a watch that you can dress up or dress down. The two-tone matches both my gold and silver jewelry. It is a beautiful watch, you cannot go wrong with it.
In the dark, the arms and dots glow making it easy to tell the time.
I love the Eco-drive feature, never have to change a battery EVER!
You'll be happy you bought this watch!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive watch, December 3, 2010
David O. Lewis (Janesville, WI USA) - See all my reviews
A very nice, attractive, yet functional watch.

Beware, though, you can get a much better price on it, just about anywhere. Example Kohls Dept store 40% off not 25% same watch. Dito at JC Penny if you use your Pennys card etc. I really haven't found Amazon to be very good on prices this year. The 25% off
is a general discount offered by all retailers. Amazon should do much better than that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Women's watch, May 31, 2010
Richard W. Gates "Rich" (OFallon, IL United States) - See all my reviews
The watch works great and is of good quality. Don't expect the diamond accents to show up like they do in the pics though, or to have that same amount of "sparkle".

5.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLE, BUT BEAUTIFUL!, January 5, 2010
This watch is everything the description says it is. I really can't add anything except it's beautiful without being ostentatious. Watch arrived in perfect condition. I am more than pleased with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looks and the added value of ECO Drive, February 10, 2010
An absolutely perfect watch for the modern business woman. Great looks,not too fancy or too plain. Just perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch I've ever had, October 25, 2010
This watch is beautiful, practical and works like a charm. No need for batteries or resetting unless you don't wear it for a while. Otherwise, it works as stated in its description. I would recommend this for yourself or a great gift.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›