Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Women's EW0950-58D Normandie Eco Drive Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 8, 2013
Got this for my wife for our anniversary. Her being a RN she needs a good watch, her old watch battery died so I decided to go with Eco drive. The fit is perfect on her and she loves it.

UPDATED 5/5/2014
The little white parts on the band have started falling off. My wife took it to a local jeweler and he said this model is discontinued and that from what he could tell it was a lower model of Citizen's. Be leery of ordering something like this from amazon.
on June 17, 2013
I love this watch! It's beautiful and practical. My husband got it for me for my birthday because my last one got stolen at the beach when I had to take it off to go in the water. This watch is water resistant up to a hundred metres which means that I don't have to take it off next time. I treasure the white porcelain in the band and the whole design, it's so beautiful I almost feel bad about wearing it as an everyday watch, but I do. The eco drive technology is awesome! Never need a battery and it keeps excellent time!
on January 31, 2013
A gift for my wife. The pictures don't do this little watch justice. When my wife unboxed this watch we where both blown away with it's fit and finish, not to mention, it's good looks. Bravo! Also worth mention, super fast delivery and smooth transaction.
on March 29, 2013
yeah, the title says it all. this is a really nice watch. Excellent feel to the watch with just the right weight. My wife loves it, I mean really likes it.
on May 30, 2013
I got this for her, she loves it and I do too. not too big not to small, it is a real cuttie. well done CITIZEN!.... yes, I recommend this watch
on March 26, 2015
I expected the face of the watch to be much blue-er like in the picture displayed. The face of the watch is very light, almost white. The arms of the watch are white and the crystals are white so i find it very hard to tell the time. Maybe the arms of the watch should have been a darker contrasting color. But other than that, I love the watch. Its very pretty.
on November 21, 2013
Love the Citizen Eco-drive watches! This watch is beautiful. I wanted the look of a ceramic watch in a dressy style. I get many compliments and of course it keeps excellent time! Love the fact I never have to replace the battery due to the Eco-drive feature.
Size is good for the average wrist and not heavy. Highly recommend!
on August 11, 2012
This watch dresses up or down; it's accurate and requires only the light of day. This watch will hold up to an active day of wear...where ever!
on January 8, 2013
Purchased to give to my wife for Christmas. Very pleased with the quality and best of all she was very happy!
on November 26, 2012
Wife likes the watch, but I was surprised at how small the watch was as compared to the picture. Now I owe my wife a bigger watch so I will be looking in stores instead of online since it seems they like to play tricks with the pictures of the watches. I wish they would say in millimeters how big the diameter of the watch is, or hold it up next to a dollar bill or something. First and last watch buying experience online for sure!!