Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Women's EW1410-50G Dress Diamond Eco Drive Watch
Automotive Deals Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc HPCC $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 2, 2012
I love this watch. The diamonds aren't huge, but I prefer that since it's my everyday watch. The face of the watch is the perfect size, not too big, not too small. The fact that I don't have to replace a battery every few years is nice, but beware, when Citizen claims "never replace another battery" they are being misleading. The Eco-Drive has a secondary battery which lasts 10-25 years, and can be expensive to replace. Since I figure in a decade or two I will want to retire this watch, I'm not too concerned.
on December 16, 2012
Just purchased this watch for my wife, a little bit of an early Christmas present. She loves, loves loves it. Not purchased from Amazon though, sorry to say, but it is this exact model. Love the face and dial. Diamonds are very nicely set, and they don't over power the face. There is a little bit of a criss-cross pattern in the black face which gives it a little more depth. Not too big and not to small. We purchased from a local jeweler, and got it for even a much better deal on a year-end clearance sale Sorry again Amazon. You know I am pretty loyal to you though. One hint to you that need batteries replaced. Have them replaced by a professional, not just by some unknown person at your local big box store, who looks or pretends to act like a jeweler. They are bound to break your watch, and wont stand behind their work. We learned the hard way and now have a very nice watch with a severely cracked face. Can't do anything about it.
on November 5, 2012
After reviewing hundreds of watches this one stood out because: 1. It is an ECO Drive, great not to need a new battery every year. 2. Understated elegance, the diamonds stand out against the black face. 3. A beautiful silver tone band with an easy to use clasp. This watch was a birthday gift for my daughter. She's worn it for only one week, but reports that it's keeping perfect time. The band itself runs big because it needs to have a few links removed.
on September 10, 2012
This watch is just what I wanted: Not too big, not too small, dresses up or dresses down. I had a Citizen watch before, and it lasted longer than any other watch I ever owned. Now I have an Eco-Drive, and I couldn't be happier. I love the black dial, and the diamond points look classy, without being over the top. I did have to take it to a jeweler to size the watch band correctly, but that took 2 minutes, and it fits perfectly. The only minor issue I have is that it's hard to see the date on the watch face. Younger eyes probably won't have this trouble. I would definately recommend this to anyone who needs a dependable, worry free watch.
on February 3, 2013
A classic beauty and very easy-to-read, uncluttered face. The black face and diamond hour accents go with any outfit. Just the right size and shape.
on December 24, 2012
Purchased as a gift for a coworker. It is beautiful, stylish and not overwhelming in it's size. Good for a dressy occassion or every day.