5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and Beautiful Watch
Published on April 4, 2011 by Be Kind

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Very Happy
You sent me the wrong watch. It was not two tone like the description said and the picture. The watch was all stainless steel no gold.
I sent it back and you did not give me a full refund. Very upset. I will be calling.

Richard Bramwell
dick.bramwell@sbcglobal.net
Published 10 months ago by Richard Bramwell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and Beautiful Watch, April 4, 2011
This review is from: Citizen Women's EW1534-57D Eco-Drive Riva Two-Tone Watch (Watch)
I love this watch! It keeps perfect time, it is so nice not to have to buy batteries! I was buying new batteries every three months with my previous watch. I do agree with other reviewers that the background on this particular style is beautiful, but makes it a bit harder to see the time. The hands light up nicely in the dark. It is great that I don't have to worry about getting it wet or sweaty. Wear it at play, workout, work, and a fancy night out. It's tough and pretty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressy or Casual - LOVE this watch, February 9, 2012
Elizabeth Hegarty (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This watch is beautiful and goes with anything....gold or silver...dressy or casual. Keeps perfect time,and has the date. Lights up at night. Very nice watch!!

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty watch, November 12, 2012
H. Moore "Pearl" (Whidbey island Wa) - See all my reviews
i love my new watch, it is very pretty and is also water resistant to way deeper than I will ever go. I don't have to wind it and the band will last much longer than a leather one. It can be dressy or not. The reason i gave it 4 stars not 5 is because the date is so tiny I can't read it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sporty, but classy watch., April 21, 2013
I like the watch and the two-tone metal. It is sporty, but classy also. The date area is very small and hard to read, but that is the only issue I have with the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful everyday watch, March 12, 2013
T. Nakamura (Honolulu, HI USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this watch for my daughter, beatiful everyday watch. I do agree that the date is a little hard to read.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice and pretty!, November 27, 2012
this watch arrived today. i was generally pleased. nice to know i don't have to replace batteries ever. the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is size. i thought the face would be bigger. however, that's ok - it's big enough. nice look - casual or dressy. will easily transition w/outfits. i am pleased overall. with my watch kit, i removed 3 links and now it fits perfectly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, February 15, 2014
I was wanting a smaller watch and this fits my need. Yes the date is a little hard to read but so have been my other watches that have been this small in size. I love that the hands glow, it makes it easier to see when the light is dim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier!, April 11, 2013
I owned this watch for about a month, and absolutely love it! Substantial, but feminine. The mother-of-pearl face is beautiful and I like that the hands glow in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new watch!, March 31, 2013
I was looking for a watch that didn't require battery replacements once a year or less. So during my research I found this watch which requires a light source of energy to recharge the mechanics of the watch. I also needed a watch that was fashionable to wear and didn't cost too much. I can say I found exactly what I wanted from Amazon. I wear it everyday and it keeps accurate time, to the second. I'm a very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, January 14, 2013
YAY! she loves this watch. her old Citizen was 11 years old and was not holding a charge. Enter this watch. The photos dont do it justice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›