5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and Beautiful Watch
Published on April 4, 2011 by Be Kind

3.0 out of 5 stars Thiswatch is okay but it does look any different from ...
This watch is okay but it does look any different from my $30 watch despite of the price. So I returned it.
Published 3 days ago by Seattle Rain

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and Beautiful Watch, April 4, 2011
This review is from: Citizen Women's EW1534-57D Eco-Drive "Riva" Two-Tone Watch (Watch)
I love this watch! It keeps perfect time, it is so nice not to have to buy batteries! I was buying new batteries every three months with my previous watch. I do agree with other reviewers that the background on this particular style is beautiful, but makes it a bit harder to see the time. The hands light up nicely in the dark. It is great that I don't have to worry about getting it wet or sweaty. Wear it at play, workout, work, and a fancy night out. It's tough and pretty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dressy or Casual - LOVE this watch, February 9, 2012
Elizabeth Hegarty (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This watch is beautiful and goes with anything....gold or silver...dressy or casual. Keeps perfect time,and has the date. Lights up at night. Very nice watch!!

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty watch, November 12, 2012
H. Moore "Pearl" (Whidbey island Wa) - See all my reviews
i love my new watch, it is very pretty and is also water resistant to way deeper than I will ever go. I don't have to wind it and the band will last much longer than a leather one. It can be dressy or not. The reason i gave it 4 stars not 5 is because the date is so tiny I can't read it.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice and pretty!, November 27, 2012
this watch arrived today. i was generally pleased. nice to know i don't have to replace batteries ever. the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is size. i thought the face would be bigger. however, that's ok - it's big enough. nice look - casual or dressy. will easily transition w/outfits. i am pleased overall. with my watch kit, i removed 3 links and now it fits perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new watch!, March 31, 2013
I was looking for a watch that didn't require battery replacements once a year or less. So during my research I found this watch which requires a light source of energy to recharge the mechanics of the watch. I also needed a watch that was fashionable to wear and didn't cost too much. I can say I found exactly what I wanted from Amazon. I wear it everyday and it keeps accurate time, to the second. I'm a very happy customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sporty, but classy watch., April 21, 2013
I like the watch and the two-tone metal. It is sporty, but classy also. The date area is very small and hard to read, but that is the only issue I have with the watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful everyday watch, March 12, 2013
T. Nakamura (Honolulu, HI USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this watch for my daughter, beatiful everyday watch. I do agree that the date is a little hard to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier!, April 11, 2013
I owned this watch for about a month, and absolutely love it! Substantial, but feminine. The mother-of-pearl face is beautiful and I like that the hands glow in the dark.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another reliable citizen watch!, August 7, 2014
Benjamin (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I was looking for a two-tone citizen eco-drive watch and found this one for a really good price on Amazon. I've been using citizen watches since college and they are my favorite watches to wear. I never had to put a battery one single time. They have an amazing technology. I love the pearl face on this watch. It makes the watch much more expensive looking that it is. Try to get the one with the pearl face and you will fall in love with your watch! I would highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Both smart & sporty, September 6, 2013
I bought the Riva to replace another eco-drive that I have had for years. The watch didn't die, just the band. I love the two tone band and watch face as I can wear it every day no matter what other jewelry I have chosen. My old eco-drive took me scuba diving, running, boating and out to dinner all without worrying if I should switch to a dressier watch for the latter. I expect the Riva to perform as well.