5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, September 13, 2011
This review is from: Citizen Women's EW1594-55D Eco Drive Two-Tone Watch (Watch)
I got this watch for my anniversary after having it on my Wishlist for a long time. It was worth the wait and I wish I had gotten it sooner. It has just the right amount of "bling" to it without being in your face. I love that there are diamond on the face and on the outside. The mother of pearl face adds just a touch of color, it reminds me more of the inside of an abalone shell. The bracelet is on the larger side, which is perfect for me and I wear an 8" bracelet typically, so if you wear a 7.5" usually you may need to take out a link or two. This watch has all the elements I wanted: two-tone, pearl face, diamonds, no battery required, and date. Also, the face is not too big and not too small. It's not a dainty watch but also not manly. I couldn't have asked for more. I do recommend shopping around for a deal though since you can find coupon codes online for other places. You won't regret this one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as Glamorous as the picture, October 14, 2012
The picture looks alot more glamorous than the real thing. The diamonds are so tiny and the band scratches easily. The date is hard to see because its so small and I have good eye vision. I pictured this watch bigger than it actually was. Dissapointed that this watch didn't come with a diamond certificate. I purchased this watch for my girl friend for her birthday and she seems to love it. Thats all that matters right? I shopped around along time for a watch that met all my requirements. This watch has:

1.glow in the dark hands of time
2.mother of pearl (was looking for black mother of pearl looks way nicer than regular MOP)
3.2-tone band
4.diamonds
5.has to run off solar power.

over all i give it 4/5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but overpriced, June 6, 2011
This is a fantastic watch, very stylish and a pleasur eto wear (according to my wife). I echo what all the other reviewers have said. However, you should shop around, it can be had for almost one hundred dollars less on another popular site. I bought it NEW. Eggcept fpr the price on Amazon, I would have bought it here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the watch, December 17, 2011
Nancy (Woodbridge, VA, US) - See all my reviews
I love the look of the diamonds and mother of pearl face. Great for everyday use and just what I was looking for. If I had to complain about something it would be the date. It is very small and hard for me to read. It is probably just my aging eyes. The best gift ever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful!, December 30, 2010
Peggy (Dublin, OH) - See all my reviews
This Citizen watch is just beautiful. I've gotten many compliments on it. I did have to have some links removed to make it fit, but I just took it to a watch shop and they did it within minutes. The diamonds definitely make the face stand out. I just love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new watch, February 18, 2014
This is so pretty and sparkly, I can't stop looking at it, especially in the sunlight (if it ever stops snowing and we get some sunlight!).
Great to never need a battery again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, May 20, 2011
This watch is a stunning piece of jewelry. It is just what I was looking for. Very well made and a real eye catcher at an excellent price. Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, January 3, 2011
I received this Citizen Eco watch as a Christmas gift and love it. It's comfortable after having the jeweler remove 3 links, and the 26 diamonds make this watch sparkle. I like the fact that the battery will never go dead. You won't be sorry if you get this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, January 29, 2012
A very classy watch for every day or dress, I have had an echo drive watch for six years and have no complaints, I just bought this one for my wife for her birthday she seems to enjoy it. The no battery going dead or daily winding are a huge benifit. In my opinion it is way better than the self winding as they still die after a day and if you want to go watch free for the weekend you have to get every thing set. With these watches you only have to make adjustments on to the date on non 31 day months, daylight savings and leap years.
This watch looks very nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice on small wrist, April 22, 2014
Purchased for my wife and she loved it. Her wrist is pretty small and we got the links taken out. Face is about the size of a nickel. I paid about $285.00 for mine on sale. Overall, nice watch and no battery required =). I also own a mens eco-drive and seiko.

Citizen Women's EW1594-55D Eco Drive Two-Tone Watch