5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Find
I'm thrilled with this watch. Never needs batteries, is very pretty and smart looking, has a soft pink face, and I can swim in it. Later I plan to buy the similar watch with tiny diamonds, in the light blue face for a dress watch (since I swim, garden, and do everything else in this one and may get it scratched up; I need one that stays pristine, LOL).
Published on September 15, 2010 by Sassy & Oliver

3.0 out of 5 stars nice looking watch
I like the watch, but it isn't luminous at all at night... only for a few seconds after being in the sun. If you want a watch that lights up at night, don't buy this watch.
Published 4 months ago by Bernadette Matlo

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Find, September 15, 2010
This review is from: Citizen Women's EW1620-57X Eco Drive Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, January 27, 2011
I ordered this watch to replace a watch I had for years and lost during a move. After reviewing several watches, I fell in love with this one and hoped I would be satisfied when it arrived. It is extremely reasonable in price and just as beautiful in person. It goes with everything I wear, whether it would be in casual jeans at a day in a park with my daughter or at work in my business attire. I absolutely love it and have received soo many compliments on it. It does come pretty big just like most link watches come so if you have a some wrist like I do, you would definitely have to remove a few links.

The pink face is very light and gives the watch a soft feminine touch to it and makes the watch look delicate. This is my first citizen watch and I intend on purchasing another one soon.

Highly recommended. You will enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eco Drive Citizen, January 10, 2011
kyle (GRAHAM, WA, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this timepiece for my wife as a birthday present. Aside from the comfortable fit and nice appearance, not having to worry about batteries is a load off our mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, August 25, 2013
Nice style, more of a sporty look. Runs good, like the pink face, can get wet and it doesn't need a battery which rocks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Misc., September 5, 2013
B. Price (Wisconsin USA) - See all my reviews
I have owned several Eco-Drive watches...this will be given as a gift. I am expecting the watch to provide many years of service and look good in the process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love!, August 30, 2013
I absolutely love this watch! It keeps time perfectly without needing battery replacement, is waterproof, and looks good for both work and evenings out. I had to have three links removed as I have small wrists, but that is a small inconvenience for such a great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, May 21, 2013
Second Eco-drive I have purchased for my wife and both are great ,Water resistant to 100m and no stupid batterys to change every year (espc. bad in womens watches because of the small size) I am currently shopping for one for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Face and Never Needs Winding, December 11, 2011
I purchased this watch in February of 2011 from Amazon. The price was right and it has kept perfect time ever since. I am very happy with this watch. I do have a difficult time setting the date as you have to pull the pin out just slightly (1st stop) to change while pulling the stem to the 2nd stop alters the time. However, generally, it is able to be done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Women's EW1620-57X Eco Drive Stainless Steel Watch, December 5, 2012
Unfortunately after considering the watch, which is lovely, I decided I needed to return it simply because my declining vision made seeing the dial very difficult for me. I have ordered a different watch with a larger face and hopefully I'll be able to read it easier. The Citizen watch is very pretty and my only problem was my poor vision. I would highly recommend it to anyone who has normal vision. Service was prompt and courteous, and I would recommend the supplier highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and professional feminine watch, January 6, 2012
Received this watch for Christmas and I just love it! It's a very professional looking watch with a touch of personality and pizazz because it's pink. Thrilled! I had to remove 3 links, but it was easy to do with the Citizen tool that came with the order. Love that there is no battery.

Rate and Discover Movies