5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves this watch!, January 20, 2012
This review is from: Citizen Women's EW1820-58X Susan G. Komen 20-Diamonds Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my wife as a Christmas gift. My wife is a Breast Cancer Survivor and has long supported Susan G Komen. She loves the pink dial with the 20 diamonds surrounding it, but most of all she loves the Citizen Eco-Drive. This watch is powered by light and there is no need for winding or batteries. She wears the watch daily and has received many compliments on this watch. We both recommend Citizen products to our friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch for g/f, December 19, 2011
watch is beautiful...and shipping was very quick considering it was sent overseas to APO...great job amazon!!! you can never be too sure about the product by looking at the photos, but this one definitely measures up...

5.0 out of 5 stars Komen watch, December 14, 2011
great product beautiful as ordered and keeps wonderful time i would recommend this to any lady out there just buy it you'll love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch!, April 28, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. I love the size, the color, the hands illuminate in the dark, no need for a battery, time and date are easy to change and I love the latch. The nicest watch I've had and I love that some of the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen foundation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a gift!, December 3, 2013
My Wife LOVES this watch!!! She had wanted a new watch for awhile and this watch had everything! Guys trust me on this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift for wife, March 19, 2013
My wife is a survivor and wanted this special watch. She has been very happy with it. We had to have the band shortened before she could wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, March 15, 2013
Who wouldn't want a watch you don't have to change the battery in?!! Goes with everything. Sunning, shiny, beautiful... PERFECT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen women's watch, February 23, 2013
shelley (marquette,kansas) - See all my reviews
My husband ordered this off my wish list. Have been wanting this particular watch for sometime. It arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Watch is exactly as pictured. Beautiful. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch!, January 11, 2013
I just ordered this watch from Amazon.com and I love it! It keeps great time and its very pretty.

Only had it four days and have already received several compliments on the watch. Being a breast cancer survivor makes it even more special!

Keep up the good work Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, January 8, 2013
Jeniqua (Shreveport, LA) - See all my reviews
I was attracted to this watch because a good friend of mine is a breast cancer survivor, so I'm always drawn to pink. Now I wear it everyday with everything. I like it better than my $5700 Tiffany watch (which I've only worn once in one year). The hands even glow in the dark.

Rate and Discover Movies