Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Women's EW1820-58X Susan G. Komen 20-Diamonds Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

95%

on January 20, 2012
I bought this watch for my wife as a Christmas gift. My wife is a Breast Cancer Survivor and has long supported Susan G Komen. She loves the pink dial with the 20 diamonds surrounding it, but most of all she loves the Citizen Eco-Drive. This watch is powered by light and there is no need for winding or batteries. She wears the watch daily and has received many compliments on this watch. We both recommend Citizen products to our friends.
on December 19, 2011
watch is beautiful...and shipping was very quick considering it was sent overseas to APO...great job amazon!!! you can never be too sure about the product by looking at the photos, but this one definitely measures up...
on August 30, 2012
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this watch! It looks great and tells time. What more can you want? It is also not so huge like many watches out there today. I have very small wrists and most watches are wider than the top of my wrist which is frustrating when watch shopping.
on January 11, 2013
I just ordered this watch from Amazon.com and I love it! It keeps great time and its very pretty.

Only had it four days and have already received several compliments on the watch. Being a breast cancer survivor makes it even more special!

Keep up the good work Amazon!
on April 28, 2014
This is a beautiful watch. I love the size, the color, the hands illuminate in the dark, no need for a battery, time and date are easy to change and I love the latch. The nicest watch I've had and I love that some of the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
on January 2, 2013
This is an extremely beautiful and well-made watch- well worth the money. My wife is a 30-year breast cancer survivor so this was a gift to mark her 30th year as cancer-free. She just loves it. It came from the Watch Co. via Amazon and was here in record time. Great company to deal with.
on December 14, 2011
great product beautiful as ordered and keeps wonderful time i would recommend this to any lady out there just buy it you'll love it.
on April 26, 2015
I bought this watch for my wife. I wanted a sapphire crystal as she is quite hard on watches. In short she loved it. No batteries, no winding, and a sapphire crystal for under $300.00..... Why doesn't every husband buy one for their wives.
on February 23, 2013
My husband ordered this off my wish list. Have been wanting this particular watch for sometime. It arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Watch is exactly as pictured. Beautiful. Very happy with it.
on January 8, 2013
I was attracted to this watch because a good friend of mine is a breast cancer survivor, so I'm always drawn to pink. Now I wear it everyday with everything. I like it better than my $5700 Tiffany watch (which I've only worn once in one year). The hands even glow in the dark.

See 1 answered question