on July 5, 2014
I bought this for my wife's birthday and she absolutely loves it. I bought it directly from Amazon (ships and sold by Amazon, LLC.) so it came with the Citizen 5yr. factory warranty. If you purchase it through 3rd party sellers on Amazon it's not covered by Citizen so be aware. Amazon was having a 10% promotion on certain Citizen watches and I received a 20% off coupon code by subscribing to their fashion subscription so I ended up saving 30% in the end.

The watch is absolutely gorgeous in person and the online pics do not do it any justice. I uploaded 9 pictures of my own to show off the watch so make sure you check those out.

The MOP (Mother Of Pearl) and diamond dial is stunning in the sunlight. It's very colorful depending on how the light hits it and the diamonds and their mounts sparkly light little flashlights when light hits them. The diamond bezel goes really well with the dial.

The bracelet is very sturdy. I love the brushed center links and polished sides as opposed to most bands which have polished centers. I'd rather have more brushed links so it's easier to take out scratches. The bracelet is very easy to size too. It uses friction pins so I ended up sizing it myself for my wife instead of taking it to a jewelers. The only thing I wish it had was a safety lock on the clasp like diver watches do but I guess I can't have everything. Since it has the Eco-Drive technology the rechargeable battery should last for years to come. Stick it in the sun for a few mins or charge it with a high lumen LED flashlight and you're to go for months.

My family and I spend a lot of time around water (our home pool and the beach) so I was really wanted to find a watch with a 200M W/R rating just to be on the safe side but all I could find were 100M. There are several 200M lady divers but NONE look as good as this so I was willing to accept the lower 100M rating. Just to make sure it would hold up I put her watch at the bottom of our 9ft. pool and left it for several hours today and there was no condensation or leaks when I removed it so 100M will do just fine for her needs.

All in all I'm very happy I went with this watch! I'll update my review if anything changes in the future.

Thank you Amazon!!
on January 5, 2012
I actually bought the two tone gold/silver stainless version of this watch. The face is not as stark white as the picture shows, it is actually a white mother of pearl face, which looks slighly irridescant when the light hits it. The diamonds are beautiful and not too too flashy, just right. Can go casual or dressy or business. I was tired of changing batteries and having the metal on cheaper watches change colors after wearing them a only few months. So far so good.
on January 28, 2013
Seriously in between 3 watches for my wife for Christmas. This was going to be the big present so I had to choose right. I did! This watch is beautifully bright and the picture really doesnt give it credit!
on May 16, 2016
After buying two citizen ecodrive and returning them , finally I reached to this watch .
Pros
Brand citizen
Made in japan
Eco drive ( never needs a battery)
26 mm dial face : best compatible for petite wrist ( like mine 5 and half inch wrist )
12 mm band width ( makes it feminine and light weight)
Clean face : easy to read
31 Diamonds : 11 inside ( safe, will not fall at least), at right place to shine when u see the time they bling and make u smile at your choice .
Secure closure
Hands Glow in dark
Water resistant upto 100m
Sparkles beutifully in sun, Amazing !
Its only fancy at face , which makes its both casual as well as dressy .
Silver colour and diamonds goes with almost every dress .

Cons
Price is very high , one can afford lots of stylish watches along with its battery .
Hard to resize at home . Waiting to go to macys to get it resize for myself .

But still , this is true love. Classy elegent and you can keep it forever , no maintenance required as it will not need a battery and its water proof plus 5 yrs warranty . Its like a diamond bracelet watch.
Got it as a gift by husband as it was our 10 anniversary of proposal day.
review image review image review image review image review image
on August 21, 2012
this is a beautiful watch. It does well under water. I love that I dont have to worry about it when doing the dishes. The only thing that i dont like is that the date is very tiny to see. but then again I have hit that age where I need reading glasses.. .. This is a great watch. Anyone would enjoy it.
on March 5, 2015
This watch is the best watch ever! I have owned more eco drive watches because of the never needing a battery situation. I like the outside has just the right amount of sparkle; the inside has more sparkle than the outside (which to me is very nice). Only the hands glow in the dark. The date is just right, not to small or to large. The stainless steel band is 90% not shiny, just the outside rim is. I like that because it will get scuffed more easily if it is vice versa. The face looks white with a hint of opalescence in the right lighting. By the diamonds on the face there is more of an opalescence than in the center. Overall, this nailed the jackpot in regards to flattery, style and elegance in one package. Can dress it up or down to your will, which is very nice indeed.
on August 27, 2013
I have been shopping for a eco drive watch with some bling for a while. This is a great value & I'm hopeful it will serve me well.
on December 29, 2013
Love this watch, very classy! Priced at some of the local jewelers at $450. My first experience with a solar powered battery, so the jury's out on this feature. The band and case has the look of brushed stainless. The mother of pearl face is fabulous! Had to take to a local jeweler to have links removed. Wish they'd include a small tool for do-it-yourself!
on August 22, 2014
I purchased this for my wife for our 15 year anniversary and she loves it!! The watch is beautiful, however the mother of pearl dial is not as colorful as some would lead you to believe. It does show some color and is still very beautiful though. I highly recommend this watch.
on June 17, 2015
I treated myself as I've anyways admired this watch. I am very pleased with all aspects, it's beauty and functionality. Knowing this will not end up in my jewelry box waiting for a replacement battery not in its near future, priceless.