5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch
Published on January 5, 2012 by Sheryl S

3.0 out of 5 stars diamond ???
it works does not look that great she was not too happy you pay for what you get next time know better
Published 20 months ago by michael cheeyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Citizen Women's EW2130-51D Silhouette Eco Drive Watch (Watch)
I actually bought the two tone gold/silver stainless version of this watch. The face is not as stark white as the picture shows, it is actually a white mother of pearl face, which looks slighly irridescant when the light hits it. The diamonds are beautiful and not too too flashy, just right. Can go casual or dressy or business. I was tired of changing batteries and having the metal on cheaper watches change colors after wearing them a only few months. So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absoulutely beautiful!!, July 5, 2014
I bought this for my wife's birthday and she absolutely loves it. I bought it directly from Amazon (ships and sold by Amazon, LLC.) so it came with the Citizen 5yr. factory warranty. If you purchase it through 3rd party sellers on Amazon it's not covered by Citizen so be aware. Amazon was having a 10% promotion on certain Citizen watches and I received a 20% off coupon code by subscribing to their fashion subscription so I ended up saving 30% in the end.

The watch is absolutely gorgeous in person and the online pics do not do it any justice. I uploaded 9 pictures of my own to show off the watch so make sure you check those out.

The MOP (Mother Of Pearl) and diamond dial is stunning in the sunlight. It's very colorful depending on how the light hits it and the diamonds and their mounts sparkly light little flashlights when light hits them. The diamond bezel goes really well with the dial.

The bracelet is very sturdy. I love the brushed center links and polished sides as opposed to most bands which have polished centers. I'd rather have more brushed links so it's easier to take out scratches. The bracelet is very easy to size too. It uses friction pins so I ended up sizing it myself for my wife instead of taking it to a jewelers. The only thing I wish it had was a safety lock on the clasp like diver watches do but I guess I can't have everything. Since it has the Eco-Drive technology the rechargeable battery should last for years to come. Stick it in the sun for a few mins or charge it with a high lumen LED flashlight and you're to go for months.

My family and I spend a lot of time around water (our home pool and the beach) so I was really wanted to find a watch with a 200M W/R rating just to be on the safe side but all I could find were 100M. There are several 200M lady divers but NONE look as good as this so I was willing to accept the lower 100M rating. Just to make sure it would hold up I put her watch at the bottom of our 9ft. pool and left it for several hours today and there was no condensation or leaks when I removed it so 100M will do just fine for her needs.

All in all I'm very happy I went with this watch! I'll update my review if anything changes in the future.

Thank you Amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch! Saved a bundle over jewelry store prices!, December 29, 2013
Love this watch, very classy! Priced at some of the local jewelers at $450. My first experience with a solar powered battery, so the jury's out on this feature. The band and case has the look of brushed stainless. The mother of pearl face is fabulous! Had to take to a local jeweler to have links removed. Wish they'd include a small tool for do-it-yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!!!, January 28, 2013
A. Aycock (Central Asia, KG) - See all my reviews
Seriously in between 3 watches for my wife for Christmas. This was going to be the big present so I had to choose right. I did! This watch is beautifully bright and the picture really doesnt give it credit!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great!, August 27, 2013
I have been shopping for a eco drive watch with some bling for a while. This is a great value & I'm hopeful it will serve me well.

5.0 out of 5 stars citizen womens watch, August 21, 2012
this is a beautiful watch. It does well under water. I love that I dont have to worry about it when doing the dishes. The only thing that i dont like is that the date is very tiny to see. but then again I have hit that age where I need reading glasses.. .. This is a great watch. Anyone would enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is beautiful, however the mother of pearl dial is not ..., August 22, 2014
I purchased this for my wife for our 15 year anniversary and she loves it!! The watch is beautiful, however the mother of pearl dial is not as colorful as some would lead you to believe. It does show some color and is still very beautiful though. I highly recommend this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, August 17, 2014
I got this a Christmas gift for my wife. It is beautiful, never needs a battery, and was a good price. She is happy, so I am happy, end of story.

5.0 out of 5 stars The picture doesn't do it justice, April 15, 2014
This is a beautiful watch and the picture really doesn't do it justice. The dial is an iridescent mother-of-pearl and the diamond hour markers really shine. I got this watch as a college graduation present from my parents 2 years ago and it's still going strong! This watch has just the right amount of sparkle to class up any outfit, but doesn't look too flashy to wear with jeans and a tshirt for work. The band has plenty of room for adjustment, which is great, and I love not having to change the batteries. The water resistance of this watch is also crazy good, and the luminous hands are a really nice feature. I have an eco-drive ladies dive watch as well and it's still going strong after about 5 years, Citizen really makes a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars My teammate love it., November 20, 2014
It's so beatuful and shining.My teammate love it.

Citizen Women's EW2130-51D Silhouette Eco Drive Watch