Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 5, 2012
My daughter bought me this watch several years ago, I have stuck it to the bottom of a water trough trying to unplug it, wrestled calves, dug ditches, gardened, covered it in muck, washed it up and presto looks good as new; well almost. After reading another review I did check to see if I had any scratches on the crystal. I had to move the watch around but I did find a couple, actually there's more scratches on the band. I would have to say this has been one of the best watches I've owned. Let's see how does that go "It takes a licking and keeps on ticking" accurately I might add.
on May 27, 2011
I bought this for my wife for Mothers day. Her older Wenger watch had bit the dust and I was looking for something both beautiful and built to last. She had given me a Citizen Eco drive mens watch a number of years ago and it has been a perfect wristwatch. The watch is stunning, and made just the impression with my wife I was looking for. She wears it whenever she goes ANYWHERE...... time seems to be right on the money since I first set it (easy to set and see with the face constructed like it was.
on October 6, 2012
I have always had a seiko watch, but when my watch stopped my husband who also has a citizens Eco drive said just look at them before you buy another watch. I need a watch with second hand that is easily visualized as I am a nurse. This watch is easily read even in darker rooms. Once we set it up and let the light get it ready it has been perfect. Keeping perfect time . In addition to working like a dream it is a very pretty watch. The two tone coloring allows this watch to go well with other jewelry.
on September 11, 2011
I've been really happy with this watch -- keeps great time and I love never having to wind it or buy batteries. I wear it all the time. It would be an easy five stars except the crystal face has become pretty scratched up. Maybe I'm unusually tough on watches, but I would have liked it to stay shiney new looking a little longer. I'd still buy another one though!!
on March 10, 2011
This is my second Eco drive watch. The other one is 10 years old and still going. I just wanted a round black face this time. (Still use the other one) After all the watches I've owned and trying to find and replace batteries, this is the only brand I will purchase anymore.
on January 4, 2013
I wanted a watch that I could wear to work but, would still be dressy enough for the evening. I chose this model with the wonderful dark face and I love it. Comfortable to wear, keeps perfect time, and is wearable anywhere or anytime.
on May 27, 2013
Bought this for my wife as a birthday gift and she just loves it. The silver and gold trim lets it go with almost anything. Although I bought it mostly as a dress watch, with the sweep second hand and the date window, she uses for everyday. So it's classy enough for dress, but practical and durable enough for everyday. Never having to change a battery is the other real plus.
on September 15, 2013
I bought this to replace a lost automatic watch (having grown sick and tired of replacing watch batteries). I've been wearing it for about two months and couldn't be happier with it. It keeps perfect time (unlike the automatic) and is always charged without my having to think about it (also unlike the automatic). It looks beautiful--I love the dark blue contrasting dial--it works for everything from casual to as dressy as I'm ever likely to get, and it feels good on. Did I mention that it keeps perfect time?
on May 9, 2009
I bought this watch and a watch band adjuster from Amazon. The watch is beautiful. It keeps perfect time. Adjusting the band was a cinch once I figured out how to use the adjuster.
on February 20, 2013
My husband brought this wrist watch for Christmas and it looks very elegant while still being able to read the the time, day and date. The dark blue backgroup makes the illuminating hands, and lined digits stand out clear and crisp. The band on the watch is a combination of sterling silver and 24-caret gold plated links which gives the watch a rich look without costing and arm and a leg.

The most important feature about watch is that it's Eco-Drive. Meaning that all you need to keep this watch running is light. Because light is what charges the internal battery. The watch will run about 6 month without a light source.