5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch.... WOW !!!, September 27, 2013
This review is from: Citizen Women's FC0006-52D World Time A-T Eco-Drive Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch (Watch)
Wow.....my first thought when I opened it up was OMG..... that's huge. I was confused by the various sizes of the face and bands as different web sites had different measurements. Some ranging from 38 to 41 millimeters which isn't that much until you see it in person. I didn't get it sized until I had it for a week. I was anxious to wear it but still not sure because of the size. The more I looked at it the more it grew on me so I had it sized. The rose gold is a much softer look than the gold giving it an elegance with the pearl face. This is my third Citizens-Eco watch and I have now bought one for my husband and he loves it. The best features to me is, no winding, water resistant, large hands, day, date, and radio controlled for the correct time. I placed it in my window for sunlight and the time and battery were totally charged in an hour. It was precharged but the time zone had to be changed. The hands can be read at nite but they could be a little wider to be easier to read. I love the watch because its different, attractive and you won't see it on everyone walking down the street. Well worth the money for the warranty... Hope this helps.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch; perfect for all occasions!, March 14, 2014
I had to bring this unopened watch box to my job because I was in a rush. So I opened the box while my coworker watched over my shoulder. Upon opening, both of us made an audible, "oooohhhhhhhh". My coworker is a guy, but the watch was that lovely. I've been waiting for Citizen to design a watch that was two-toned, no diamonds, big faced, and had all the bells and whistles of the classic space watch. I mean, you never know when you'll be diving down to 100 meters, right? Gotta be prepared!

I had a hard time choosing the 52D watch. The others watches (all silver, gold/silver, leather band) are all beautiful! Turns out my other coworker received the silver version from her husband for her birthday. People love this watch!

Setting the watch is easy. I've read all the reviews and it seemed as if some customers had a difficult time. The watch time is plugged in from memory--meaning Citizen at one time synced the watch in order for it to work even if customers initially had a hard time setting it. The watch almost set itself! I set my timezone, and the hands went to the appropriate place, the date was set...it was that easy. Setting the secondary time and alarm is also simple, although I will probably refer back to the manual until I can get used to it.

As far as syncing with the Atomic clock: The watch syncs when I put it on my window sill over night. If I try to sync it manually, 9 times out of 10 it won't sync. That's okay. I'm usually late anyway, so a few milliseconds off is not going to change my style.

This is a beautiful watch and the sales and coupons make it an even better value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful in style and functionality, March 20, 2014
This watch is built really well and the functionality is almost perfect. The hands on the small round 24 hour clock are a bit small and could be illuminated. The case and band are of quality material and the watch looks a feels like a much more expensive product. Also it like a chronograph but it's not, which is not a bad thing for ladies.The ONLY complaint I have is the weight is a bit more than expected but not a major issue. It packs a lot of features and can be a challenge to remember how to operate. I definitely would recommend this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Citizen Women's FC0006-52D World Time A-T Eco-Drive watch, May 4, 2014
This is the 5th Citizen watch I've purchased in the last few yrs. I've been waiting for them to come out with the radio-controlled version for women so I could replace my wife's Eco-Drive I got her a few yrs. ago. The only problem I've ever had was what to do with the watches I've replaced with newer models. I'm running out of kids & grandkids. The darn things last forever. As soon as they come out with a Titanium model with R-C for women, I'll have another one to re-gift. You can pay more but you can't find a better watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love that watch!, March 6, 2014
Citizen FC0006-52D, First Ladies World! Time A-T radio controlled Timepiece ever, Solar Energy driven, 10bar!

I just love to have all the great features combined into one elegant Ladies! Watch:)

Ok... I just love that watch... So much that I even bought it although I'm not living in the States and this model is not sold in Europe/Germany and I got no service here at all... Need I say more?

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful face, bulky band, October 31, 2013
Plumb (Pacifica, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a large, business-like but somewhat dressy watch with day and date, without the silly crystals around the edge. This has all that and more, including an alarm which is somewhat unusual on analog watches. The international time server connection is great. The face is gorgeous! The band seems unnecessarily bulky for a women's watch. It could be 1/4" narrower and give an overall more graceful look. The picture on Amazon doesn't really show what the band looks like in person. I also would have preferred all gold for the band, rather than the part stainless which contributes to a somewhat masculine feel. It can be tricky to pull the stem out just one stop (it has three overall stem positions). I usually have to try a couple of times to get it in the right position to change the time. Looking at the face, I love it. Sometimes, however, I see myself in the mirror and it looks as if I'm wearing my father's watch. Net net though, I'm happy I got it and enjoy wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, March 7, 2014
Absolutely just love this watch. I shopped around before purchasing on-line and this watch has everything I was looking for. I am so happy with it. And it shipped so quickly and arrived before expected. A thrilled customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 4, 2014
The compliments I get on this watch are amazing! I can be standing a good distance away and I have people coming up to me and telling me how pretty it is and if they can get a closer look!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's watch?, December 1, 2014
I love Citizen Eco Drive watches and have 5 of them ranging from an all gold coloured chronograph to a beautifully thin Skagen-like Stiletto, a Titanium every day watch and my latest Axiom grey faced watch. All have been considered rather than impulse purchases and so it was with this watch. I loved it the first time I saw it, very clean elegant lines, moderately heavy and a good size for my wrist. I bought it on a Royal Caribbean cruise and have been exceptionally pleased with it now I have finally managed to set it. That was my biggest problem but there are Citizen videos on YouTube which lead you by the hand and make setting these so simple. Now to the final crunch. I am in fact a man of 65 and at no time during the purchase did the RCL guy mention that Citizen intended this for women's use. I am so glad he didn't as the men's version is just too unwieldy for me and having tried one on, would have been far to clunky with the crown digging into my hand. I like classy clothes and items and this fits with that perfectly. My wife loves it too and having tried it on herself, felt it was too large for her. As another RCL jeweller said when referring to his own purchases, "If I like something I buy it". I bought it and would recommend this watch most definitely to anybody regardless of gender.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Watch (poor instructions), September 1, 2014
Grace (Redmond, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
I love the Eco-Drive watches because you never have to wind them. A few years ago purchased an Eco-Drive ladies chronograph which was the largest women's watch they had at the time. So, when this oversized ladies watch came out, I immediately purchased it. It was a little hard to figure out how to set it, but once I did, I love it now. So that's the only reason I'm just giving it 4 stars, the instructions were not great. The watch itself is fabulous.