Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GoToMeeting
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 3, 2013
I was able to use my Kindle for the audio part of the meeting, but it wouldn't recognize the camera, so it didn't work as completely promised. I rate it 3 and not 1 or 2, because I was still able to attend the virtual meeting and see the files, but I couldn't see anybody in the room.
(Parenthetically, I have to say that I have a bone to pick with Citrix, because it is not Linux-friendly. I have the Linux OS at home, because I hate Windows and don't much like Apple, but Citrix does not play well with others. I will blackball it every chance I get. Unfortunately, other people use it as the only alternative, so I'm forced to relent in some cases.)
on December 31, 2014
It was easy to install and get into a web meeting, but the app did not recognize the camera on my Kindle, and the other party was not able to see me. I couldn't find any way to fix this with the limited settings available via the app.
on May 19, 2012
I was really excited about this product until my first meeting. The icon for raising hand does not appear on right side of screen. As the presenter spoke, I could not notify him of my question. The text icon was not visible either. I emailed the company, to no avail. Potentially a great product but still things to work on.
on September 26, 2015
I loaded this on my Fire HD 6 4th Gen and then joined a meeting originated by someone else. I was able to receive video and audio very well but could only transmit audio. There was no webcam. After the meeting was over I discovered an icon in the top right hand corner of my screen that looked like a laboratory beaker. So i tapped it. It turned out to be an option that allowed me to used the GoToMeeting webcam which apparently is experimental at this point. I just had to click some agreement statement, then it told me that I would have the webcam available the next time I attended a meeting. Now I am looking forward to the next meeting, however boring it might be.
on October 29, 2015
This app does not work well on my kindle fire. The audio does not work consistantly and there is no option to let the app know you have telephoned into the meeting. The audio seems to work on every third meeting. The video part of the meeting is fine, but if you can't hear or be heard, it is not a meeting.
on January 27, 2013
12 women from all over the needed an hour for a committee meeting. 4 used the video monitor, 4 were on the computer without the video on - just audio, and 4 others called in on there phones. Everone was able to participate. It took a bit to get people to not talk over the top of each other, but with a strong Chairperson, it went very well. At times we all could not hear but by the Chair repeating comments from the phone persons we got everything accomplished. Some of the issues might have been because I was on a weak internet connection and that is why I rated it a 4. We will definitely do it again. It saved hours of travel time for most participants.
on January 28, 2013
Overall, I dislike GoToMeeting because they eliminated Linux support two or three years ago. This left me high and dry for quite awhile, until I got this app on my phone and started logging in to teeny tiny little GoToMeeting sessions where I couldn't read the slides. However, now that I have the app on my Kindle Fire HD 8.9", I can join meetings and read slides clearly. Connectivity is pretty reliable, and the UI is quite usable. I still can't make myself the presenter, though, so a Linux version of the desktop application would be much better.
on June 25, 2013
I was grounded from my kindle fire for about two monthes. When i got it back, i had no idea that my dad was on my kindle fire on this new app. He said he could get a lot more stuff done with this app.
on September 25, 2014
A huge minus was the fact that the earbud speaker option is not there. Am I missing it or seriously why wouldn't there be an earbud/headspeaker option? I just had to listed to a webinar in public with sound blasting out of my kindle. Was a bit annoying but it was a webinar I could not miss. Please add this option or if it is already there let me know and make it more obvious. I tried a few things and none of it works. Please fix. Thanks however for having this app on Kindlefire!!
on January 5, 2013
I just purchased from Amazon for my kindle fire HD, but unable to download on my kindle. I think I have a defective Kindle from the beginning. I can't watch a lot of videos or participate in webinars because everytime I try to download something or watch something it says I have no devices. I am totally frustrated with my kindle fire HD.