4.0 out of 5 stars Travel Europe With City Cat, January 28, 2014
This review is from: City Cat (Hardcover)
Young readers can travel the world with City Cat! City Cat takes readers all over Europe, as City Cat stows away in the family luggage as they set off for a trip that takes them all over Europe. With stops in Italy, France, Spain, England, German and the Netherlands, young readers will enjoy learning fun facts about the various countries and cities as City Cat journeys around each city stop. With an adorable cat, fun & simple illustrations, City Cat makes a great addition for any home, classroom or library. It's one that is also educational, as at the end of the book the author includes fun facts about each of the cities that City Cat visits. This is a book we enjoyed, and one I'd recommend picking up. It will appeal to young readers, fans of adventures, travel, and of course, adorable for readers who adore cute cats.

5.0 out of 5 stars a beatiful written, informative, and engaging book, December 21, 2013
This review is from: City Cat (Hardcover)
How wonderful to see the great cities and buildings of the world through the eyes of a charming cat! I looked at this book on-line and purchased it for one of my grandsons, and when it arrived, I was more than delighted with it. It is informative, but in a way that a child would enjoy--a great story and lovely drawings. I'll be looking for more works from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son received this as a Christmas gift before he ..., January 9, 2015
This review is from: City Cat (Hardcover)
My son received this as a Christmas gift before he could read because we had visited or were scheduled to visit most of the places written about in the book. Now that he is reading, he can look at the pictures and will recount his adventures in the same location! He loves it and loves reading it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Geography, January 15, 2014
Mrs W (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: City Cat (Hardcover)
I gave this book to 5 and 3 year old sisters. They loved the rhyming and cat. Mom loved the locations that were shown in the book and Dad loved the maps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, January 2, 2014
This review is from: City Cat (Hardcover)
Lovely story to help kids learn about geography in Europe. The pictures are charming and the maps in the front and back cover make it extra fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars City Cat, March 30, 2014
This review is from: City Cat (Hardcover)
Gave this to my neice. My sister read it to her, and said it was a good story. I have not read it myself. My neice is 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, great drawings, March 12, 2014
This review is from: City Cat (Hardcover)
This book is a fun one, and very well illustrated. Our 18mo. daughter loves it. Definitely would recommend to others.

City Cat
City Cat by Kate Banks (Hardcover - November 19, 2013)
$17.99 $13.35