Gold Medal Winner Dystopian Fiction - Readers' Favorite.
The New Agenda is an award-winning young adult series. The story follows Ava Rhodes as she fights for independence from her nemesis Chief Morray, the tyrannical leader of multiple city centers that breed and control human life. Ava didn't want to be right. Not about her city. Not about their leader, Chief Morray. But when Joseph gives her a secret journal from the past, the truth is revealed. She escapes with Joseph to the Outside, sending Chief Morray on an obsessive pursuit to retrieve his property. Ava has to decide if she should keep running, or return to the city center to save her people.
This story is decorated with familiar things, and at its heart contains thrilling characters and heroic journeys. - RevolutionSF
The power of this novel actually comes from the world building and the action." - Smart Girls Love Sci-fi
The revelations before the conclusion are properly shocking and quite insidious. - SF Crowsnest
Great writer, great story. I can't wait to see what happens next! Bravo! - Dina Kucera, Author of Everything I Never Wanted to Be.
˃˃˃ Here's what readers are saying:
- Looking for a new page turner? My eyes are burning because I couldn't put it down. I skipped meals, sleep, yoga, I HAD to finish it.
- A friend turned me on to this book, and I couldn't be happier she did. I usually take a long time to finish a book, but blew through The City Center in 2 days. Great story with really good writing. I highly recommend this book.
- Fantastic first book in what I hope is a long series. I thoroughly enjoyed this imaginative journey. Ms. Pond struck a great balance between story and character development. Can't wait for more!
- You had me up reading much later than I wanted to stay up last night.
- You will whip through this book, it is a fast and easy read, and Ava and other characters are fully imagined and instantly enthralling. Can't wait for the next one (there HAS to be a next one, right?!?).
- I just finished 'The City Center' and I loved it. I started it on Sunday, brought it to work with me on Monday to read during my lunch hour and finished it Monday night. I was quickly caught up in the characters and had a hard time putting it down until I knew how everything played out. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment in the series!
BOOK I: THE CITY CENTER
BOOK II: THE NEW AGENDA
BOOK III: THE MAINFRAME
BOOK IV: THE TORRENT - Coming Soon
VOICES OF THE APOCALYPSE - A SHORT STORY SERIES
Scroll up to buy your copy!