City Cosmetics RADIANCE ILLUMINATOR a dark spot corrector
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots, age spots, sun spots, and acne marks
- Minimizes skin's ability to produce excess pigment, delaying the onset of future dark spots
- Alpha Arbutin minimizes the appearance of liver spots, visibly improves skin tone, and reduces skin's reaction to UV exposure
- Sepicalm-S calms skin, reducing redness, irritation, and inflammation, so you look your best at all hours of the day
- Skin Type: Normal, Combination or Dry Skin.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Alone, the product gives a slight sheen to the skin, but no lightening of dark spots. Used in combination with the Mary Kay timewise dark spot reducer I think I see a little fading after a couple of months of use of the MK. I will continue to use in tandem now with the MK until product is completely empty, but will not reorder. I'm using it because I spent my money for it, so may as well.
I don't like the container. It's hard to control the flow and sometimes delivers a watery product instead of creamy.
The Seller was very courteous and prompt about my return and refund (we agreed 50% was fair).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't really work that well for the price I paid. It minimally faded some spots, but not to my expectations.Published 3 days ago by southernoregongal
This is my first ever review on Amazon.com. I so hated this product that I felt the need to write a review. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Merina Foster
Don't know if l will order another bottle or not. This is my second and doesn't seem to be making much of a difference.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I ahve used this product for many years and it really does work!Published 3 months ago by Shirley Twining
This cream does not work for me, I used the whole bottle and see no difference. It was a waste of money and time hoping it will fade my brown spots.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer