5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite cook book by Helena Rogers, August 4, 1997
By A Customer
This review is from: City Cuisine (Paperback)
I have owned City Cuisine since it was published back in 1989. I have made many of the reciepies in this book and each one is superb, I'm getting a reputation for being an excellent cook. The baby back ribs are to die for. Last night I made cold soba noodles, chopped tofu with parsley and Gateau Benoit. It's tough to cook something special for those vegetarians-these people will be back-well they are family after all. Try the hostess style cupcakes. Yum yum yum

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cookbook, February 27, 2013
This review is from: City Cuisine (Hardcover)
and I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really , really, really, really, really liked it

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaaaazing, February 9, 2013
This review is from: City Cuisine (Hardcover)
These gals know their food. While the recipes are ecclectic, they are based on classical French procedure, but so easily and clearly explained with simple to follow steps. The Lobster Bisque recipe alone is worth the price of the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book by two great chefs, June 16, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: City Cuisine (Paperback)
Unlike most professional chefs, Milliken and Feniger make all their recipes user friendly. None of the ingredients are exceptionally exotic, nor do they require special equipment. The eclectic mix of Thai, Indian and American recipes all sound delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars City Cuisine for Christmas, January 30, 2012
This review is from: City Cuisine (Hardcover)
I've been a Susan Feniger fan for a long time. My husband bought me this cookbook as a Christmas present. The range of recipes is great. I particularly like the recipes that start with the underlying stock or sauce and work their way up. Best of all the one I received is a First Edition - a real plus!

ARRAY(0xd99e65ac)

City Cuisine
City Cuisine by Susan Feniger (Hardcover - Feb. 1989)
Used & New from: $0.01