4.0 out of 5 stars Overall for the price, it's okay.
I wear a 7 and 3/8" hat size. This cap is a tad bit snug but it's okay considering. The headband is not stretchable so if you have a head bigger than mine, beware. The loops that secures the fuzzy ear flaps to the cap are tiny making them hard to button and unbutton. Overall for the price, it will do.
Published 12 months ago by daniel W. Schneider

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm, good price, but shoddy construction
Published 11 months ago by SR

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm, good price, but shoddy construction, December 27, 2013
I find this hat to be warm and comfortable. However, the stitching on the hat is poor quality. There are loose threads around the crown. On closer inspection I found that some of the threads had torn the interior fabric and were loose. Based on this, I expect the hat to fall apart relatively quickly. Perhaps the reason this product is very cheap is that they're reselling the rejects from the production line.

That said, the hat is definitely warm and has gotten me through two snowstorms already. I'm hoping it gets me through at least a season; next time though, I'll buy from another seller and hope to get a higher-quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall for the price, it's okay., November 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Trapper hat pretty good., October 25, 2013
One size fits-all is a misnomer, of course, and something to avoid when purchasing clothes. But I bought it anyway since it was only $9.99 Amazon Prime. This hat will go on almost everybody's head, but that doesn't mean it will "fit" right. It's a generous-size hat. I'm medium sized, and this hat is a little large for me, but it's still ok. The clip to fasten the chin strap is not convenient & will probably be hard to unhook with cold hands or gloves. Overall, it's pretty neat for only $10.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is awesome, January 22, 2014
Keeps my head warm and looks professional enough to wear to work. Great buy. The chin strap is very handy

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring it, polar vortex!!, January 22, 2014
Sabina Miklowitz (San Luis Obispo, California) - See all my reviews
Simple, warm, comfortable, cheap, well made, and basically attractive (as attractive as a trapper hat could be, anyway). What's not to love? I can confidently go out in the nasty New York winter without fear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hat Was Excellent!, January 21, 2014
I live in Maryland and we've been getting a lot of snow. Hat kept me really warm. i do recommend washing it on gentle. I had to patch up one of the sides of the hat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 18, 2014
First hat of this type i have had. Should have done it sooner. Great for the dead of winter, when clearing snow or out of doors for any length of time. Hands down beats the knit caps i had before. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Hat!, January 24, 2014
I bought 2 in different colors as gifts and love them. I will be buying again. They are super comfortable and the "fur" does not have a cheapy plastic feel. Very good for winter days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Michigan Weather, February 3, 2014
Quality & fit are exceptional. Bought as a gift, recipient loved it!! Perfect for the 40+ inches of snow and sub zero temperatures this season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 2, 2014
I bought this for my friend for Christmas, and he was really happy with it! I read other reviews that said it was too big for women's heads, so I knew it'd be fine to get for him (Lol). But it fits him great, and he already expressed that his head it 5 times warmer with it on than before he owned it!