1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy as Pie, Fewer Calories, May 8, 2011
This review is from: City Journal (Kindle Edition)
I've been getting the City Journal articles via email subscription for some time. However, with so much emai to go through, I didn't always get to follow through on reading the essays themselves.

Now, with Kindle I get them delivered and can read them away from my computer screen. Not only is this convenient, but for me it's beneficial: I have fibromyalgia which makes holding books & magazines problematic. Propping a kindle is just so much simpler. Also, it's easier to read with my legs stretched out on the sofa instead of bent in a chair.

If you've never read the 'real' City Journal magazine, you're missing an aesthetic pleasure. It is by far the most elegant of any magazine I know. The whole thing has to be seen to be fully appreciated. A recent issue, the one devoted to cities, was beautiful.

The Kindle essays seem to be a separate feature from the print edition; thus more timely than a quarterly could be. At 99 cents a month even *I* can afford it.

City Journal