5.0 out of 5 stars VERY IMPRESSED!
Published on September 1, 2011 by JewelRene

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend this vendor
Published on October 12, 2010 by NG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY IMPRESSED!, September 1, 2011
This review is from: City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag, Black (Misc.)
After SERCHING for about a week, I broke down and decided to choose the City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag!! After processing the order I had read some reviews that were negative about the quality & zippers sticking. I was PLEASEANTLY surprsied when it showed up LARGER than expected and the quality & zippers all working well (so far!!) I will create a video review as well to show off a few of my FAVORITE features! Here are a few....

1. Brush holder on top has ability to hold Mascera, lipgloss, conceiler(sp?) and brushes!! This helps save room for some of my larger makeup items!

2. There are atleast 4-6 zipper compartments around the case in different areas! Some of these pockets are see thru and others are not! This is nice for caring smaller items and see what they are, or possibly NOT what they are depending on what you are carrying.

I hope this review helps and I will be posting a video to show exactly what I am talking about! But I would say at this point I am VERY IMPRESSED with this product!!! :) :) :)City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag

2.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend this vendor, October 12, 2010
This review is from: City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag, Black (Misc.)
The item was delivered relatively fast - placed an order on Wednesday night, got it delivered on Tuesday night. The "idea" of this COSMETIC SOLUTIONS Bag is great, but the item is cheaply made. For roughly $40 i was expecting it to be better. Zippers are a bit screwed up, as well as the eye-shadow drawers. It is still usable, but could have been better manufactured. I was contemplating on returning it.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst item i have ever received from amazon, April 16, 2014
This review is from: City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag, Black (Misc.)
The metal piece on one side was bent making the trays not work correctly & ware down the sides when I moved the tray in & out, dry glue was everywhere. The outside part of the bag was nice but the inside was very poorly made. When I originally bought it, it was $48, now it is $36 and I still don't think it's worth it. Returned immediately, very disappointed do not purchase it, you will regret it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Put Together, August 3, 2013
This review is from: City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag, Black (Misc.)
I bought this bag as a travel bag for my makeup. I have had a caboodles makeup case for several years it is well made and I love it. But the caboodles make up case is to big for me to travel with on short trips. So I looked for a smaller case. This makeup case looks like it was thrown together. The outside is nice, it is a good size and can hold a good amount of brushes and makeup. But the inside trays arrived dusty and just horrible looking. The shelves are covered in a glued on plastic black material. The black material is not glued on neatly and there are gaps. In the top part where the makeup brushes are held there are holes by the stitching with white material showing through, this is definitely a flaw. Great on the outside poor on the inside, not worth the price charged.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time or money, November 19, 2012
This review is from: City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag, Black (Misc.)
This cosmetics bag is HORRIBLE! When it arrived and I opened the box my mouth dropped! It was so cheap and cheesy and it was coming apart! It didn't even have a return label. I had to call customer service to get the address and make my own. I sent it back ASAP. I did however get a prompt refund including s & h.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, March 12, 2013
This review is from: City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag, Black (Misc.)
I purchased this makeup case thinking I was getting a deal, but when I received it, it was broken. The trays that pop out did not pop out properly and caused my makeup to fall out of it. I returned it of course and found a better one. Don't waste your time or money on this piece of crap. Spend the extra few dollars on a better case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, November 14, 2011
This review is from: City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag, Black (Misc.)
I searched for a medium sized bag at a good price FOREVER! Just got this one and so far, it's great. I love the area for your brushes. And I love the little trays for misc. items. It's deep enough and I have no problem with the zippers. I had a small, hard case before and had to keep my brushes separate. I also have one of those monsters cases that fold out -- you need too much room for that. I wanted something that I could keep my everyday make up in. This works perfectly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made!!, June 29, 2014
This review is from: City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag, Black (Misc.)
It cheep and poorly made!! I'm returning it ASAP!! There is glue all over the the compartments and I can hardly move the little box compartments as it is!! Don't buy it! Wast of time and money

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 20, 2014
This review is from: City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag, Black (Misc.)
i like how everything is organised in this case. that way my brushes will not get crushed by my products and in case of any spills, I will not have to worry about the case. thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars really nice!, May 20, 2014
This review is from: City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag, Black (Misc.)
I didn't expect this bag to be as large as it was, but it's a really good size! Really spacious on the inside with lots of pockets for brushes and other small cosmetic items! My only issue with it is that the boxes that fold out don't pull out as far as I personally would have liked them to, since it makes getting items from the lower box harder in the way that they overlap, but other than that, it's really great!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›