Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on September 1, 2011
After SERCHING for about a week, I broke down and decided to choose the City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag!! After processing the order I had read some reviews that were negative about the quality & zippers sticking. I was PLEASEANTLY surprsied when it showed up LARGER than expected and the quality & zippers all working well (so far!!) I will create a video review as well to show off a few of my FAVORITE features! Here are a few....

1. Brush holder on top has ability to hold Mascera, lipgloss, conceiler(sp?) and brushes!! This helps save room for some of my larger makeup items!

2. There are atleast 4-6 zipper compartments around the case in different areas! Some of these pockets are see thru and others are not! This is nice for caring smaller items and see what they are, or possibly NOT what they are depending on what you are carrying.

I hope this review helps and I will be posting a video to show exactly what I am talking about! But I would say at this point I am VERY IMPRESSED with this product!!! :) :) :)City Lights Microfiber Cosmetic Bag
on October 12, 2010
The item was delivered relatively fast - placed an order on Wednesday night, got it delivered on Tuesday night. The "idea" of this COSMETIC SOLUTIONS Bag is great, but the item is cheaply made. For roughly $40 i was expecting it to be better. Zippers are a bit screwed up, as well as the eye-shadow drawers. It is still usable, but could have been better manufactured. I was contemplating on returning it.
on September 15, 2014
I actually like this bag. I have a brush roll that I keep in it and don't use the brush holders in it - I slip a dual pro-palette in the top section. I like that the walls are hard sided. It's not heavy - even though I do have a LOT of makeup. The little accordion shelves are useful and even though they pop out a lil off-kilter, they work and I don't see any sort of problem with them. I've used big train cases from Sephora, soft ones from Sonia Kashuk and this one is great. I like that it's micro-fiber; understated and doesn't scream MAKE-UP! No problems for me.
on August 3, 2013
I bought this bag as a travel bag for my makeup. I have had a caboodles makeup case for several years it is well made and I love it. But the caboodles make up case is to big for me to travel with on short trips. So I looked for a smaller case. This makeup case looks like it was thrown together. The outside is nice, it is a good size and can hold a good amount of brushes and makeup. But the inside trays arrived dusty and just horrible looking. The shelves are covered in a glued on plastic black material. The black material is not glued on neatly and there are gaps. In the top part where the makeup brushes are held there are holes by the stitching with white material showing through, this is definitely a flaw. Great on the outside poor on the inside, not worth the price charged.
on August 16, 2014
Overall happy with this bag. Lots of compartments to hold everything. Only issue is that storage boxes seem to fold down more than they should when I close bag. Not a huge issue since bag still closes but I can't tell if this is supposed to happen or not.
on February 18, 2015
The size is great, has lots of storage compartments, and also doesn't take up a lot of room. The shelves fall but they still keep your things in place. I would recommend if you're looking for something easy and nonprofessional looking, but I wouldn't buy again.
on August 2, 2013
For a nearly $40 item, I was expecting better quality. The shelves inside were not connected all the way, one of the zippers kept disconnecting and there was sawdust in the glue inside the (broken) shelves. You can't even get a replacement - just a return. Too bad. I was willing to try another and hope that I just got the one bad bag.
on September 19, 2012
I couldn't believe the size of this bag, but it will do the job to hold all my makeup...hehe It has so many compartments. The only downfall is when traveling it will take too much space in your car and it is too big to carry. My advise to others is think twice before ordering it.
on February 8, 2016
Waaaay larger than I thought it was going to be. I thought this would be a great travel case for my frequent trips...but it reminds me of the childhood kaboodles. Next time I will pay better attention to the measurements. It would be great for a young girl for her make-up and other small essentials. Very nicely made. Just not what I was looking for.
on April 29, 2014
I ordered this, because I liked the different compartments. Before I use to have to put my make up in different bags to make sure that they didn't come open and get all over the place, but this have compartments for everything. I just love this. I'll get a great use out of it.