5.0 out of 5 stars Advanced Formula
I started using City lips a few months ago and I still use it several times a day.

Published 21 months ago by Winter

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work!!
Published 20 months ago by Wild Child

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT work!!, April 4, 2013
Wild Child (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: City Lips Lip Plumper Collagen Peptide Lip Plumping Treatment - HOTTYwood (Health and Beauty)
If I could give it less than one star I would. I was not expecting miracles but I did expect it to do SOMETHING. My lips are not thin, they are average but I was hoping this product would at least plump the surface skin so that they would look smoother. It did absolutely NOTHING and I am returning the product for a refund. The best thing I can say about it is that their customer service was nice but the product is completely useless and I would love to know how they got ABC news to do a story about it. FAIL!

1.0 out of 5 stars SCAM ALERT, June 1, 2013
I applied this gummy product to my lips 10 to 12 times per day for three weeks with ZERO results. Not even a slight tingle.

1.0 out of 5 stars It didn't work for me, March 20, 2013
Once again I fell for another product that made promises, and I read alot of reviews before purchasing this. I have only been using this for 3 days but I thought I would give my opinion so others don't fall for this and waste their money like I did. First of all, when I put the product on my lips I didn't feel anything. Nothing. No stinging, no strange sensations, no tingling and most importantly no PLUMPING. The product says that you are suppose see instant "plumping". The other problems I have with this product is that it is very thick and sticky. My lips feel coated and heavy. I don't mind a little glossy look, but this is just too much and even when I put only a little on, it is way to shiny and thick for me. Also, good luck trying to apply lipstick over it. I am going to continue using it since I paid $35.00 for it, but I don't plan on buying it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advanced Formula, February 13, 2013

When I first started using it, my lips were very dehydrated because I had only been using a chapstick for them that didn't provide any moisture. I noticed right away that my lip color turned darker red and it felt like my lips were slightly swelling. It didn't hurt but it was noticeable.

After a few days the sensation began to subside after application. I think what happened is that they became full of moisture to the point that they couldn't hold onto any more. I still kept applying during the day anyway because I grew to like the protected feeling they gave my lips.

After maybe 2 or three weeks I was looking in the mirror and noticed that my top lip seemed to be the same size as my bottom lip for the first time. I guess I hadn't even noticed they were different sizes until I could see the difference one they matched.

Now months later I'm still using it because it makes my lips feel fuller and it keeps them very well moisturized. Even if I skip a day of application (which is rare) I feel like they stay in great shape without any peeling or dryness.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Rip Off!, March 21, 2012
What a rip off! $30 for nothing. The tube was dried out and what little there was did nothing to plump my lips.
FusionBeauty LipFusion Micro-injected Collagen Lip Plump, Original

2.0 out of 5 stars Blah!, June 24, 2013
Not impressed, for the amount of money you spend you should noticed something after a month, but nothing. Will not be purchasing again!

1.0 out of 5 stars City Lips plumper, June 8, 2013
I was amazed by the before and after photos online and that's why I decided to purchase this product. At first I was disappointed with the gummy consistency of the product, and the color did nothing to flatter my naturally golden tan shade of skin as advertised. I purchased the "Nude York" shade. I found that you have better results with lip plumpers found in your everyday rite aid. I can't believe I paid forty dollars for this nonsense. My lips are not smoother, not fuller, no change whatsoever and i've been using it for a month.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does Not Work, June 12, 2013
I have been using this for two weeks, several times a day, and over night. I see no difference. It is a nice lip balm for $45.

1.0 out of 5 stars dosen't work, September 17, 2013
This lip plumper not only dosen't plump but it isn't even a good lip gloss. at $33.00 it is the most expensive crummy lip gloss I have bought.

1.0 out of 5 stars sticky disappointment, August 27, 2013
Sounds to good to be true then it usually is and City Lips is no exception. It's sticky shine is all I've seen in my month of use applying every night and a few times throughout the day. No plump, no smoother, nothing different when it's removed! The only thing I noticed was within a matter of days of my purchase my credit card number had been stolen and used for over $1,000 at a Wal-Mart, thank God my card company realized I don't shop at Wal-Mart and put a stop on the number. Order was direct to City Lips, never again, what a waste of money!