5.0 out of 5 stars It's a boy's swimsuit, what more could you ask?
Published 6 months ago by Aimee Yermish

3.0 out of 5 stars waist very small
I have a 12 year old who is skinny, so a size 14 worked, but just barely, and he's pretty skinny. I think for the average waisted kid this is going to be way to small in the waist.
Published 6 months ago by Kelly M.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a boy's swimsuit, what more could you ask?, June 26, 2014
Fit as described, print is nice and clear, fabric quality seems reasonable. I like the design a lot, and so does my son. This is a long "board shorts" kind of style, down around the knees -- that appears to be the current fashion, because it's what all the other kids were wearing, too. It's great to have something that's not plain-jane-boring but has patterns that aren't popular-media driven.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pair of swim trunks, June 5, 2014
These are very nice swimming trunks. Material is very soft as is the undergarment! Has not lost its color from chlorine or regular wash.
Would recommend these swim trunks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Swim Trunks !, September 3, 2013
I bought these for my son's pirate birthday party at the pool and they fit well and looked good. They were good quality and my son will get a lot of use out of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son's favorite, August 23, 2014
Fits as expected and is a nice quality. These are my son's favorite swim shorts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, August 4, 2014
My son has worn other swim trunks a few times and then refuses to wear them again because they are uncomfortable. these are the only ones he will wear. The liner is super soft. He is bigger around the waist so we have trouble fitting him anyway. They'd probably fit a smaller kid just fine. Our older pair held up really well and the cloth and stitching seem like good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice material, fit grandson well, July 16, 2014
cute pattern, nice material, fit grandson well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute as can be, but a little long, July 2, 2014
Adorable print, light weight

3.0 out of 5 stars waist very small, June 19, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars stylish shorts not exactly red, March 5, 2014
My 2 year old loves these to the point that he slept in them so they are true to size and comfy for him. I think their stylish but the color was not exactly red, more of a burnt orange and the flowers are a light blue. Not a big deal they just don't match the solid red shirt I purchased separately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Peace Trunks, February 5, 2014
I like them a lot in terms of how they look but they fit smaller than I expected. Just buy a size up.

City Threads Boys Swimsuit Trunks