|Fits as expected||
City Threads Little Boys' SPF50+ Rash Guard Sun Swimming Tee (2T-6)
|Price:||$9.95 - $25.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
Tons of color options
True to size
- Made in USA
- High quality and SPF/UPF 50+ protection
- COMFORTABLE: silky and smooth fabric that kids love
- DURABLE: no cheap materials in here!
- SAFE: made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals
- Made in the USA!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
City Threads Rashguard Short & Long Sleeve Swimming Tees
Kids will enjoy this super-comfortable swimming rashguard while parents will love the high-quality fabric, SPF/UPF 50+ protection, and Made in the USA tag. The subtle but cool contrast stitching creates a stylish modern design.
What's so special about these City Threads rashguards? Simple, they are QUALITY items made with the highest-quality materials, highest-quality stitching, safe, comfortable, and made in the USA. Trust us, your child will LOVE them and we they will ask to wear them over and over again. There is no substitute for giving your kids comfortable, safe, and good-quality clothes. It may even save you money because these items will last long and be worn a lot!
- SPF/UPF 50+ PROTECTION- the SPF/UPF 50+ protection means you don't have to chase them around to put more sunblock every few hours
- COMFORTABLE - not only do they have a silky and smooth feel that kids love, but they also dry quickly
- DURABLE - no cheap materials in here! They are made to last because your kids will want to wear them over and over. These are not the typical see-through swiming tee, but rather high-quality comfortable rashguards
- SAFE - made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals
- MADE IN THE USA - proudly keeping jobs local
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00WCFGQ2C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 19, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Haven't washed it yet but seems it should hold up nicely.
We weren't sure what size to buy with this product, because our young'un is usually around a 2T, and the 2T rash guards we did see in the stores seemed like they were drowning on him. We decided to go with a 3T from City Threads, hoping that it wouldn't be too big and that possibly--possibly?--he could also wear it through some of next year. Turns out the 3T is great. It's definitely a little bit big on him, but nothing that prevents him from doing beach things. (We did roll up the sleeves once.)
Also, the product itself is a nice thickness--not too thin and not too thick.
We are so glad that we found this, particularly with how hard it was to find longsleeved rash guards without slogans.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of this rashguard for our son. And also pleasantly surprised that it was made in the US!Published 15 days ago by Amy Entwistle
Great quality! Sleeves are a little long but it should still serve it purpose of protecting little ones skin!Published 29 days ago by Stacy Smith
I bougth 2 swimming tee (grey and white) and they were a very bad choice. 1. They fit well, but the sleve are too long. 2. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Maria Alejandra Rojas
looks and fit is great.
Only beef I got with this product is that on Amazon it states that it is SPF50+.
However, the garment itself does not state this anywhere.. Read more
Excellent swim shirt. Very well made, silky smooth material, fits perfectly, color is exactly as shown. Product was shipped quickly. We will buy more in the future!Published 1 month ago by JChicago
Bought these Rash Guards for my little nephew to wear under his MMA gear since it was scratching him. He loves them and won't wear his GI without it. Holds up well, nice fit.Published 2 months ago by faulknet