5.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect for us, January 26, 2011
This review is from: City X3 Swivel Stroller Color: Orange (Baby Product)
I walk 4 km to work then 4 km back each night with my boy. Often across some bumpy, inhospitable sidewalks and pavement in Japan. This puppy makes the trip a snap. I cringe to think how walking to work with an ABS wheel clackity-clackity contraption would be like. Yeesh !

Its under storage compartment could be bigger but I don't have any frame of reference for that. My wife can put her handbag and his baby bag and its packed. Still a 5 star but thats my only beef.

The design as well was super slick. I've NEVER seen wheels that popped on with aircraft precision like this. I was afraid when I opened the pack and the wheels werent on but they literally popped on. Loving it.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice home unit, November 29, 2012
This review is from: City X3 Swivel Stroller Color: Orange (Baby Product)
Pretty nice stroller with a lot of options. Didn't break down as flat as I hoped it would, and not as sturdy as I would like. The adjustable steering is a nice option, and the large size allows my tall daughter to be able to ride for years of use.

City X3 Swivel Stroller Color: Orange